Plastic Surgeon near Raleigh, NC?

JJones7
on 7/28/09 11:32 pm - Cary, NC
Good Morning Everyone,
I am beginning my search for a plastic surgeon near Raleigh, NC.  I thought I'd have my face done first and then my TT and after that who knows what else!  Can anyone recommend a surgeon in my area?  Also, do doctors charge for consultations? 

Judy

oceanwave2
on 7/29/09 8:21 am - Clayton, NC
Good Morning Judy,

I went to Dr. Stoeckel with Wake Plastic Surgery.  He is in Cary.  His office staff is very polite, officent and makes you feel like a V.I.P.  from the moment you walk in.  If you want to check his office out.  go to. www.wakeplasticsurgery.com

I had am Anchor TT and Breast Lift done back in May and if I must say so myself I look great and I feel great too.  If you decide to go or set up a consult just mention my name.

Anyway hope this helps.

Jasmine J.
oceanwave2
on 7/29/09 8:23 am - Clayton, NC
His office does charge a consultation fee.  It is 60.00 dollars but they give that back when you schedule your procedure.

Jasmine
Dixiegirl NC
on 7/31/09 2:25 am - ROXBORO, NC
Hi Judy,
Dr. Sandra Fearrington http://www.fearringtonplasticsurgery.com/ did the following for me:
Arm Lift
Breast lift with Mentor implants
Anchor cut TT
I am very pleased with every procedure.  I am now at the point where I need my lower body work done.  Dr. Fearrington said that she would not be very comfortable working on my thighs and lower body lift (I need a LOT of work there as I carried most of my weight in my hips and thighs), so I will look for a more experienced doctor for those procedures. 

Dr. Fearrington's staff are wonderful people and I highly recommend them for your facial work and TT.

I believe they do charge for a consultation, but I can't remember the price.

Best of luck to you!

Lori 
282/167/147

Hi Judy,

Are you only wanting to stay in Raleigh? Dr. Siamak Agha does incredible TT's, and is a board certified Plastic Surgeon, so he does many different types of procedures. Check out his gallery at Plasticsurgerycal.com.

He does practices in Pittsburgh and Newport Beach.

I know he is not in Raleigh, but make sure you take a look at your doctors before and after pictures...not just his location convenience. Results are important! Best of luck!!

Most Active