Dr visit today

huskerfan85
on 7/28/09 10:42 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I saw the surgeon today he was happy with my progress, and said the reason that a few spots had not healed were due to stitches.  He gave me permission to cut them myself.  He poked the spot on my right hip tha would not heal and boy did we both get a surprise....I gushed fluid.  He said about 100cc's.  He cleaned me up and covered it, but before I got back to work, it had soaked through the covering, and my clothing.  I got to work and added more padding to soak it up, but still had lots of leaking.  Thank goodness for black pants!!  Oh well have permission to go to the gym again, and don't have to see the doc for another month.
Gayle  6'2" 

Melissa M.
on 7/28/09 2:23 pm - Seabrook, TX
How far out are you and what procedure did you have done?  I'm 6 weeks and my dr doesn't want me going just yet since I had a small area on the back above my butt that was opening so he stitched it closed.  I'm guessing I'll be good to go in a couple of weeks.
huskerfan85
on 7/28/09 9:58 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Hi, I am just a few days shy of 6 weeks.  I had an inner and outer thigh lift done on June 17.  I have had no issues and really no pain to speak of, unless you count the irritation of the drains.
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active