Looking for more info on Dr Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/09 5:14 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Diane,

I think you look amazing, and I also think your tummy looks amazing!  I am so excited about having my thighs done, but I am not having the vertical cuts down my legs. What part of your tummy are you unhappy about?  How is your pain now?  How much swelling do you still have?  I have been working my abs a lot, and I hope that helps.  I have had 3 friends that had tummy tucks, and only one really worked on her abs before surgery.  They all had the same Dr, and her tummy looks the best out of all 3.  I am hoping that will help me too.  Thank you for posting your experience!

Jessica
Diane B.
on 8/2/09 6:17 am - Seymour, CT
Thank you, Jess.  I am definitely not unhappy with it, I am very pleased, but I still have a fatty area around my bb.  You notice it more when I am sitting without my garment, that I still have a slight pooch of fat.  I feel that my muscles are tight, but would have liked another inch of skin/fat gone.  Who knows, with exercise and eventually getting out of this darn garment that squishes everything together, my tummy will relax side to side, and not be as squashed to the center! 

I also have had virtually no swelling, have lost about 7 lbs even with the implants and have just been taking ibuprofen/acetomin. since about day 3-4 when the IV came out. All in all, I am mighty happy!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Julie G.
on 8/3/09 3:51 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
Hello,

I went to Dr. S January 2 this year and had a LBL, thigh lift, breast lift, augmentation, arm lift, and  a little lipo under my chin. I am happy with my results, but I too would say he was a little conservative on the tummy area. Don't get me wrong, my results are great I'd say I'm 95% satisfied with my tummy because I'd like it to be a little flatter, but I did tell him that I will be having kids in a few years so he may have left it a little loose for that. I will probably have a mini tummy tuck after I have kids to just tighten it up a bit. All my other incisions I'm happy with, I really love my new boobs =] They came out amazing!

My inner thigh did come open too the first week after surgery and took about 4 weeks to heal completely shut. I would reccommend that you not do a lot of bending or activity for the first couple of weeks. I think I was too active the first week out and that caused the incision to come open in a few spots. I would definitely reccommend a toilet seat riser and a urinal so you dont have to bend so far to go to the bathroom.

Dr. Sauceda is an amazing surgeon, and I would go to him in a heart beat. He is the most kind, caring, professional, and skilled surgeon you could ask for. He truly cares about you and is there for you 24/7. He also offered to do a free revision to me, I just have to pay to get down there.

If you add me as a friend I have pics on my profile.

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 4:13 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thanks Julie!  I am very excited about having surgery.  Did you have much swelling or pain?  I am done having kiddos, so I will make sure to tell him that.  I am also have lipo done on my belly, and having some of it put in to my butt, so I hope that will give me a flatter tummy.  I would love to see your pictures!  Did you stay 12 days?  What kinds of activity did you do that first week?
Julie G.
on 8/3/09 4:29 am - Glennallen, AK
VSG on 08/02/07 with
I did have a lot of swelling, but have very little pain. It was mostly discomfort, like I just couldn't get comfortable for the first week or so. It was hard to sleep through the night because I like to sleep on my side and couldn't, but that was just me. I was on ibuprofen on the 3rd day post-op and that was fine for the pain. I knew that Dr. Sauceda's patients typically have very little pain and this was one of the major reasons why I chose him. I was amazed at how little pain I had.

I did stay for 12 days, and I brought my mom with me. It was very nice to have her there with me and I wouldn't have been able to go to the hotel if she wasn't with me. If you go alone you have to stay in the hospital the entire time. If you can bring someone with you it will make the trip go a lot smoother and have someone to help you while at the hotel.

I should post some new pics, since the ones on my profile are from 6 months ago, but you can look at them anyway. I have less swelling now and my breasts look more natural now. I did add you as a friend =]

What all are you having done?

The only thing that stands between you and what you want from life is simply the will to pursue it and the faith to believe it is possible.

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/09 7:08 pm - Haleiwa, HI
(deactivated member)
on 8/8/09 11:32 am - Haleiwa, HI
I would love to see new pics!  I booked my surgery yesterday, and it is October 8th!  I am having a LBL, BL/BA, small thigh lift, and lipo with fat injections to the butt.  I have met 2 other people on here that are having surgery at the same time I am, so I think we are going to keep each other company.  My husband is going to stay home with the kids, and then he will take off 2 weeks when I get back.
Most Active