Looking for more info on Dr Sauceda

finallyme
on 7/29/09 3:35 am - Canada
I added you as a friend - I do have pictures up of his work.
What can I tell you that u dont know? He IS a great guy, friendly, honest and really an artist with the human body. I was told by a plastic surgeon here in Canada I would need my ribs broken to get a waist. However Dr. S gave me a complete hour glass figure. I healed INCREDIBLY well - so well in fact that my PC doctor here at each of my post op follow ups has brought a student or colleague in to show them how amazing my scars are. Dr. S gave me back a body I can love ( when I am NOT battling my own head!) SO, any specific details you want or question ALWAYS feel free to contact me. I know the journey is scary but Dr. S went above and beyond for me even helping talk me through this last rough patch where my head was telling me my body was not what I wanted...He has been a HUGE supporter and physician.
I am 100% happy with my outcome and with his skills, personality and costs.
GOOD LUCK!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 3:56 am - Haleiwa, HI
Thank you everyone!  I seriously cannot find one bad comment about Dr Sauceda.  After seeing your pictures and many others, I am definitely choosing him as my surgeon.  I am happy to hear that his scars are so good because that is very important to me.  We have emailed pack and forth over 11 times in the past week or so, and I feel like I know him already.  I love how he comes to the hotel to see his patients.  What hotel do they put you in? Did anyone have any communication problems while being in Mexico?  Since we are stationed in Hawaii, it makes me more concious about the loose skin since I am in a bikini at least 5 days a week.  It is shocking what people wear here and at the size they are! I am very active, and my belly and breasts get in the way when I am boogie boarding, or I am constantly adjusting my bathing suit to keep "the girls" in. 

Jessica
finallyme
on 7/29/09 3:45 pm - Canada
I was in the Hampton Inn...very nice hotel, COMFY beds! Right beside a McDonalds, mall, Applebees, Italian Restaurant, convinience store and full grocery store.
I had a pedicure done at the mall while I was there!LOL... Communications problems - yes, I DON'T speak SPANISH...so I couldn't really talk to anyone but I did fine - I understood the money exchange and was able to get my point across with words and gestures if needed. Dr. Sauceda is around everday so really if needed anything I asked him where to go or who to talk to. Front desk staff at hotel all spoke english well. I can tell you even post op when I have emailed he is QUICK to reply and exactly the same as if I was coming to him for business - he answers my questions and concerns and is on top of it all! I hope you are as happy with your results as I am BEST WISHES!
Pat Rice
on 7/29/09 8:06 am - Northern, NJ
I also interested in seeing dr sauceda's work. Can you please add me as a friend? Especially interested in seeing scars. Thanks so much, Pat
HUGS, PAT  
RNY 8/26/05 preop 226.2 lowest 132.7
LBL,TT,MASTOPEXY 6/17/09 preop 141.7 removed 7 lbs current 131.5 7/14/09
sisichi
on 7/31/09 1:16 am - Manchester, PA
Hi all, First off, let me say that Dr S. is the most kind and gentle person I have ever met, he is very considerate and honest. My arms and breasts have turned out great, that being said, my stomach has turned out awful, I have waited so long for a flat stomach and he swore it would be flat, however that is not the case, I still have an overhang with a pouch and it is ugly. He has said he could have taken another two inches off and will do a revision free, however I still will have an out of hand bill with the airfare, and most probably a room bill, I am hoping he will offer to pay the hotel fee, that would really help. I have been too depressed over this to even post before now as I was afraid I might say the wrong thing but you do need to know that not all does go well and you may end up needing a revision and that there are costs to add to that. I still do trust and really like Dr. Sauceda. Carole
(deactivated member)
on 7/31/09 3:44 am - Haleiwa, HI
Carole,

I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the result you wanted.  I am impressed that he has offered to revise it for free since most Dr's do not do that.  Hopefully he will cover your hotel room for you, and you can get the result you are looking for.  Can you tell me how much weight loss have you had?  How many lbs of skin did he remove?  Do you still have much swelling?  Thank you for your honest answer, and I am sorry you are going through this.

Jessica
sisichi
on 7/31/09 5:16 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Jessica, I lost about 85 lbs total before having the lower body lift. He removed 3 lbs at the time of body lift. I do have swelling, some days worse than others but not unbearable. The thighs were really hard to heal, I had the incision on my right inner thigh rip open on my trip back home and it took about 4 weeks to get it healed from the inside out. I have not had any problems with my arm lift or my breast lift/aug. I was on the operating table 13 hours due to the condition of my breasts because of old implants, the dow corning type. I am lucky to have any boobs at all.
I would go back to Dr. S. again, I'm pleased overall with him and the way he cares for his patients, he is very sincere.
When you meet him you feel like he is an old friend. He didn't want to take too much off of my stomach as he said you can take more off but once you take it off you cannot put it back on so he is conservative and kind. The facilities are outstanding as was the hotel. I just hate the idea of having to go thru all this again, the trip, the surgery, the expense. I just want people to think about the fact that they too, may not get their ideal results and will need to return for revisions.Meanwhile this stomach makes me feel like a fat pig.  LOL
 Carole
Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/31/09 4:00 pm
Carole,
I'm sorry you are disappointed with your tummy results.  I really really appreciate your honesty.  I am going to have my surgery on 12/2/09 with Dr. S.  I know bad things can happen even when you have an excellent surgeon.  It's good to hear the good and the bad.  Again, thanks!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/09 12:18 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Hi Carole,

Thank you for sharing your story with us.  It sounds like you have had a rough recovery, and I hope you get your tummy revised soon so you can feel better. Did he work on your breasts first or your belly first?   If you are willing, I would like to see pictures.  You had the same surgeries that I am having except I don't need to have my arms done.  Again, thank you for sharing with us, and I know it had to be hard.

Jessica
Diane B.
on 8/2/09 5:03 am - Seymour, CT
I am 3 weeks out with Dr. Sauceda.  If you search my previous posts, I'm sure I posted some thoughts so far.  I am still working on my blog.  I also have pictures on by page.  I too, felt Dr. Sauceda was a little conservative on my tummy, but I did have many procedures at once, and I am so outstandingly pleased with my thighs, arms & breasts, that I can live with it.  When you consider how my tummy looked before, it is 98% improved.  So I'll add a little more ab based exercises to my program.  I still have 3 more weeks to go b4 I can get started again.  Good luck!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Most Active