Looking for more info on Dr Sauceda

(deactivated member)
on 7/28/09 11:37 am - Haleiwa, HI
Hello!  I am ready for the next phase of my journey, and I am starting to research Dr's.  I have narrowed it down to Dr. Lomonaco and Dr Sauceda in Monterrey.  I think my budget is going to take me to Mexico even though I would rather stay in the states. Dr Lomonaco seems amazing, and I truly wish I could afford him. 

Can anyone give me info on the good, bad, or ugly on Dr. Sauceda?  I have emailed back and forth with him nurmerous times, and he seems to be such a nice man.  I suggested that I have a lower body lift, breast lift with augmentation, medial thigh lift, and lipo with fat injections to the butt.  I would appreciate any info/pictures that would help me in my decision. 

Thank you!
Lynne R.
on 7/29/09 12:17 am - Houston, TX
Can't tell you about Dr. S, but Dr. L is the BEST.

Lynne

chels82
on 7/29/09 1:20 am - Fresno, CA
I am in contact with Dr. Sauceda as well, so I hope I can join in this conversation and get information about him.  However, the reviews I've read about him here and on a PS blog have been very positive.  I looked into his credentials and they are legit. 
(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 6:37 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Chels,

Have you decided on when you will be having surgery?  I booked my surgery for October 8th.  What other blog did you read about him on?
Chris D
on 7/29/09 1:43 am - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I have chosen Dr. Sauceda as my Plastic Surgeon.  He is very prompt with email replies etc and answers every single question I have asked.  My decision now is when I will be heading to Mexico.  I am hoping sometimes around Christmas.  I will prolly be alone, so if there is anyone who will be there around Christmas, let me know  :)

katiekat412
on 7/29/09 3:00 am
I'm hoping to be there at the same time. I'm probably bringing my mom to help me though. I don't think I could do it on my own, but I can be a baby sometimes!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

(deactivated member)
on 8/10/09 6:39 pm - Haleiwa, HI
Katiekat,

Are you going in October or December/January?  I have booked my surgery for October 8th!  There are 2 others that are scheduled close to me, and I hope you will be coming the same time as us!
katiekat412
on 8/10/09 8:51 pm
Aww! I wish I was. Not only would I be getting my surgery sooner, but I would have company! Misery loves company, right?  No, because I anticipate a fight for FMLA, I'm scheduling it around our winter recess, and will probably be going at the beginning of December. What procedures are you having done? I can't decide!

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/31/09 3:42 pm
hey Christine!
I'm going to be there on December 2nd for 2 weeks for my plastics with Dr. Sauceda.  I'm also going to be by myself!  I'd love to have someone there with me!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Chris D
on 7/31/09 11:09 pm - Prince Rupert, Canada
RNY on 10/01/08 with
I haven't booked December yet but when I do it will most likely be aftger the 15th.

Most Active