go figure

dmoore1162
on 7/27/09 8:18 am
So for the first 4 weeks after my abdominalplasty, I slept in my recliner  Tried the bed a couple of times, but slept so bad went back to the bed.  The last week, I have moved back to my bed.  Am even able to sleep on my stomach.  So last night I was too lazy to go into the bed room so I tried to sleep in the recliner.  Couldn't get comfortable.  After about 10 minutes, went to my bed - sound asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.  I have never had aproblem sleeping in my recliner.   Crazy.

Delores Moore
it's never too late

Melissa M.
on 7/27/09 1:14 pm - Seabrook, TX
I slept in my recliner for about 2 and a half weeks.  I had a really hard time sleeping on my bed the first couple of nights. I just couldn't find a comfortable position that I could sleep in.  It eventually got better, but I thought about going back to my recliner for a while because I was sleeping like 6 hours straight in it.
cleos_mom
on 7/27/09 3:15 pm - phila., PA
I slept in my recliner for 2 nights, I just couldn' get comfortable, then I had to sleep in my bed when I first came home I slept on my side, my side incisions didn't bother me, I slept on my elly after about 3 weeks
Most Active