finally ready for THIS board..

ATL Diva 2009
on 7/27/09 6:52 am - Lawrenceville, GA

I just wanted to say hello to everyoen I've been reading the post the past couple of days because I didn't want to be one of those popel athat posted the same thing without researching first..

I had my RNY 4/14/08 and 145 lbs later I'm ready to have the apron removed and to turn these 34A's to a B.

My insurance considers avng the panni removal routine and I do NOT have to show irritatin or medical necessity only a letter from my surgeon stating I've lost all the weight he wanted me to lose and I have now stabilized.  The breast life and implants I'm on my own but thankfully my mom is paying for it as a gift to me for going on this journey!

I hope to have my surgeries next January so that my sick leave bank will be replenished and FSA funds reenrolled. I am SO excited to begin this leg of the journey because  can't see the thin me everyone sees with my clothes on because I stil see the fat me because all the skin looks like fat

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

dmoore1162
on 7/27/09 8:35 am
That is great news.  Will your mom adopt me?  I have already had my abdominalplasty, but I want a breast reduction, and my plastic surgeon doesn't think the girls are big enough to have them reduced. Mine are just deflated. 

Good luck on your plastics journey

Delores Moore
it's never too late

ATL Diva 2009
on 7/27/09 11:13 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Delores, honestly I believe  she feels sorry for me because without a padded bra I am pretty flat chested and can't even get a lift because I don't have enough tissue for a full A!

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

)

happy girl
on 7/28/09 2:35 am
Maybe a lift instead of a reduction is what you need

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

MyQnA
on 7/27/09 9:01 pm
Glad to see you on this part of the journey!  Wishing oyu the very best, I know youa re going to look incredible!

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

virtly
on 7/27/09 10:34 pm - va
RNY on 02/11/04 with
Maxine,
I have followed your surgeries on BAF, I have a few questions for you.
1. With the breast lift did it improve the fat on your back, if you had excessive skin there?
2. Did you have the extended tummy tuck?
3. I have to self pay and the cost is going to be a little over 13,000 for both procedures, were you in the same ballpark with my estimated cost?
4. How long were you out of work? I normally bounce back pretty fast. I am looking at least 4-6 weeks out of work.
Add me as a friend.
Thanking you in advance for your response.
MyQnA
on 7/27/09 11:08 pm
I am almost sorry but, I just started deleting photos lolololol because of a previous poster however some from the surgery are still there and I will gladly add you.

1. I did not have much back fat to speak of in the area where the bra line is.

2. What I had still remains unclear to me.  I believe he did muscle tightening and my cut is the same as a traditional no lipo and no anchor cut.

3. Yes the price was about the same.  I think I paid a little less but that is because of the insurance part.

4.  I am not employed but, I did not keep my protein up as much as I should have so therefore I was at least 5 weeks out before I felt totally ok during the better part of the day.

That said, I started walking about a mile a day from my first day post op.  I have lost nearly 10% bodyfat since surgery and may need a revision on my breasts.  Who knows.  I will also post a pic of my back prior to surgery just so you can see.  I am just holding the hair no flexing or anything this photo is from January

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

ATL Diva 2009
on 7/28/09 5:27 am - Lawrenceville, GA
Thanks Maxine!! I didn't realize I was goign to get here SO fast lol but everythign is working in MY favor so can't be mad at that You look awesome!

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

)

GorgeousIsa
on 7/27/09 11:08 pm - Philly-delphia, PA
Congrats...You have come a long way and have done great...Just a quick question: "Are you planning on having children in the future"...Once @ goal I would love to have my cosmetic procedures but I have to have at least 1 child first..." My fiance and I have discussed this and have agreed that we will start trying in June 2010 so that I can have the baby...Lose the extra weight and have my surgeries...I know I am making it sound easier than it is but failure to plan is planning to fail...What are your thoughts on this.
HIGH-294CURRENT-151 GOAL-150LBS GONE-143LBS 2 GO-1 (Last weigh in 7/14)   Platics Done: Breast Reduction (5/14) Extended Tummy Tuck w/ Anchor & Brachioplasty (5/29)
ATL Diva 2009
on 7/28/09 5:26 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I read your response to my blog BEFORE reading this lol...My initial thought was have kids THEN get the plastics but then realize that I can't have the kids on my time but God's and just because I'm read doesn't mean He's ready to send them my way. So, we agreed taht we would try the next few motnhs and if I get pregnant then great we'll ride that wave and I'll have the plastics when the baby is a year..if I don't come January 3rd or 4th I'm getting it DONE!

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

)

Most Active