WORD OF WARNING TO EVERYONE ON PS BOARD !!!

Vivian Prouty
on 7/27/09 1:16 pm - Fort Worth, TX
I guess I like so many others are just way too trusting of others.   My hubby did warn me when I put those on my profile over 2 yrs ago.    I told him that it would be OK....I was just letting my "friends" view them and it would be worth the embarrassment of others seeing all the excess skin and how I looked post LBL  if it would make someone else feel better about themselves.    But to see them on another site is really frightening !!!   Opened my eyes for sure.    And yes...it is a huge risk.   I am not ashamed to have had WLS or PS either for that matter.   Just sorry I chose that person to be my friend who did this to me.

Hugs and blessings ~~ VIvian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/27/09 11:29 am - OH
Thanks for the heads up!  That's just horrible!!!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Vivian Prouty
on 7/27/09 1:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Yep Lora.....it sure was and I don't want anyone else to experience that too.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

MyQnA
on 7/27/09 9:09 pm
So sorry you had to experience this....but I guess I have to be even more careful and will be deleting quite a few.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Vivian Prouty
on 7/27/09 10:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 You know.....I thought long and hard before I came to the plastics board to post this.   But there are so many photos on this MB that are AMAZING but the photos are of people totally nude.   I had my panties and bra on.    I just don't want anyone else to open a website and be faced by seeing themselves there.   UGH how disgusting that makes you feel to see that.   I was in a panic for about 45 minutes till I finally decided to delete this person who did this from my friends list !!!  Then the photos dissapeared.....at least from MY Wall on facebook !!!!   I still can't accept ignorance as a appology from this person.   She invaded my privacey !!!  I want everyone else to keep their dignity and not find themselves in my situation.     Thanks for replying.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

MyLady Heidi
on 7/29/09 5:01 am
To view mine you need to be my friend also and I have no body pics that show my head also, so basically they could be anyone.  I keep them up to help support the people who are seeking surgery and want to see what it really looks like, I have absolutely nothing to hide, its not even me anymore so I don't really care.  I don't do social networking as I have no desire to be social or network.  lol

Sorry that someone did that to you, although I can't really understand what the point of what she did was.

Hugs heidi

Vivian Prouty
on 7/29/09 7:18 am - Fort Worth, TX
Hi Heidi....you are one of the people on here that inspired me !!!   I agree....I have no idea what her point was either and since she didn't speak english ( was from Italy ) she couldn't tell me but I was told that she deleted her profile from OH.   That is a good thing !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Most Active