X-Post... 4 Weeks Post-Op Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift Pics

wendybear1
on 7/29/09 7:28 am - Brooklyn, NY
You are looking very good. I need to ask my surgeon for the preop, during, and post pics he took via e-mail. He is amazing, and I love him. I am very excited to see what he can do to me next week.

margaretgiberson
on 7/30/09 1:10 am - North Augusta, SC
What a difference!!  I am just living for the day.  I feel like an old char-pei dog.  It is depressing even though the weight loss has been exciting.  I am on go past my 1 year anniversary.  Who did your work?  Looks like a great job.
Renee2007
on 7/30/09 2:28 am - Central, FL
Thank you! My surgeon is Dr. Nijher at http://www.ocalaplasticsurgery.com/

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/09 2:15 pm - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
You look awesome!

I'm scheduled for a consultation with Dr. Nijher on Tuesday.

Can you tell me anything about him and his work?  He doesn't have any before/after pictures posted on the website.
What a small world, I just meet someone else tongiht who had surgery with him.

Thanks!
dreamseeker
on 7/30/09 5:15 am

wow renee you are really looking great.  Congrats girl.  Glad to hear you are doing so well.  Your before pics really do look a lot like mine did haha. :)

I agree now that I have a flat tummy I really notice my thighs.... my tummy fits into a size 9 waist but my thighs and butt cause me to have to buy a bigger size pant... blech....

Marnie 

Rebecca W.
on 7/31/09 2:00 am - Crestivew, FL
Did you have to pay for your PS or did insurance cover it.  Who was your surgeon, he did a great job!!

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”       ~ Winnie the Pooh

Renee2007
on 7/31/09 12:21 pm - Central, FL
Thank you! My surgeon is Dr. Nijher at http://www.ocalaplasticsurgery.com/
 My insurance didn't pay. I had to pay myself.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Nicole998
on 8/2/09 3:09 pm - Winter Haven, FL
Renee,
You look fantastic!!  I also had my tt done by Dr. Nijher!  I adore him and he does incredible work.  My insurance did cover my tt.  I am saving now to have him do a breast lift and augmentation.
Congratulations,
Nicki
 HighCurrent / Surgeon's Goal / Personal Goal
291 /    157 /        160         /          170

trishy
on 8/2/09 9:36 am
Renee - Thank you so much for sharing these pics!! I am going for my consult with Dr Nijher in 2 weeks (I've had to reschedule twice now for various reasons). Very excited about it, especially after seeing your results.  You should be very proud you look fantastic! 

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

Renee2007
on 8/2/09 11:49 am - Central, FL
Hi Trish,
Thank you! That's exciting about your consult. I don't go back to see him again until the end of the month. Please tell him I said hello. I hope you like him as much as I do. I think he's wonderful! Keep me updated and good luck to you!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active