X-Post... 4 Weeks Post-Op Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift Pics

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/26/09 5:29 am
How Renee!  YOU look fantastic!  You are going to be so hot!  The scars are looking really good!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Cruisinpat
on 7/26/09 7:30 am
WOWSA! Renee, you look great. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.
Pat

sweetbabi
on 7/26/09 8:12 am - Haines City, FL
You look great. Thank you so much for sharing. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.

cushiebunny
on 7/26/09 12:12 pm - Canada
Thanks for posting Renee.
Prior to tonight I did not even know this part of the forums existed.
I came to see what I could learn, to hope to dream...

Most folks have their profiles blocked, and although I totally understand the reasoning behind it seeing the odd set of photos such as your own truly do help to inspire.

It looks awesome and must feel so amazing.
Thanks!
DEBI R.
on 7/26/09 7:53 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look great!!  Thanks for sharing.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Jessie-F
on 7/27/09 1:19 am
Wow, sexy momma!! Look at those boobies!! So glad you posted your pics, it really does mean a lot to pre ops. I'll try to get some up soon too. Thanks.

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

Lucy V.
on 7/27/09 6:41 am
Thank you so much for posting these.  I dont want to have PS until I've maintained 175lbs for about 6months (I'm 207lbs) but I've already started to plan.  I definately want to do my Arms & Breast.  I want some skin removed, some fat implanted (from my stomach), and a nice lift. I want to be a DD but I'll be happy with a large D.

Was: 344LBS (sz 28/30)   Now:187LBS (sz 14)   Want:175LBS (sz 12)

JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Cindy F.
on 7/27/09 8:34 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with

Thanks so much for posting the pictures.  My surgery is scheduled for Oct. 5th For lbl and breast lift.  and lipo.  We scheduled it in May and so was not too scared but now it is coming fast.  So excited and scared out of my mind.  So thanks for the pictures.

You look fantastic. 

You should be so proud.  Your pictures make me more excited.

Hugs

Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
jazzigirl
on 7/27/09 10:44 am - Rose Hill, KS
I am so happy for you! You look fantastic!!!! Thank you for sharing because it does help those of us getting ready for the journey. And your new body is so awesome! thank you thank you!

75% EWL!!!!    Miracles do happen and the DS is mine!
(deactivated member)
on 7/29/09 5:01 am - Buffalo, NY
You look absolutely incredible! Thank you so much for sharing, posts like these make me have hope for my future :)
Most Active