X-Post... 4 Weeks Post-Op Tummy Tuck & Breast Lift Pics

Renee2007
on 7/25/09 10:54 am - Central, FL
This is difficult for me to post these pictures, but I know how much it helped me and encouraged me as I browsed through pictures when I was a pre-op. I will be 4 weeks out on Monday from my extended tummy tuck and breast lift with implants. I am more than pleased with my results even if I am still swollen. The swelling seems to increase as the day wears on. I'm least swollen first thing in the morning. I am feeling fine with just a little tenderness, but my recovery has been very smooth. The first couple of weeks I had a lot of discomfort but it got better and better. My arms and thighs are next on the list but I need and want to wait another month or two before I proceed.
I feel so blessed that I've been able to have this done and I can't tell you how much it has boosted my self esteem!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

karensaporito
on 7/25/09 10:59 am - Carlisle, PA
Don't apologize.......you willbe helping someone else through your courage to post these pictures.........You look great and I will keep you in my prayers for a speedy recovery........
Karen
brenda F.
on 7/25/09 11:37 am - whitney, TX
Great job your surgeon did .. you look great ..Red in TX .
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
PamT
on 7/25/09 11:45 am - Downey, CA

Wowwweeee Renee!!!

You look GREAT!!!!!

I hope the rest of your recovery goes just as smooth as it has so far! You should be VERY proud! You look WONDERFUL!! 

PamT

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/25/09 11:57 am - Springfield, MA
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with all of us.  It looks great; Congrats!
Diane B.
on 7/25/09 1:02 pm - Seymour, CT
Renee, you look super!  I am just 2 weeks out, and look forward to seeing the difference a couple of weeks makes.  Thanks for sharing your pictures, gentle hugs!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Melissa M.
on 7/25/09 2:20 pm - Seabrook, TX

You look great!  You're gonna look awesome when the swelling is gone.  I had a breast lift and now that the swelling has gone down in my breast, they are smaller than I'd like.  I just can't see getting implants just yet.  Seeing yours is making me reconsider though!!  LOL

I hear you on the swelling.  I'm almost 6 weeks out and the swelling is getting old.  Gosh I wish I knew what size I was going to end up.  I went out today shopping for more flexees so I can wear under my clothes when I go back to work next week.  I also plan to do my arms and my thighs next.  I was going to do the arms first but now that my tummy is flat, I can see the bulge in my upper thighs through my pants now.  I am going to have to wear some thigh support type shapeware to wear with certain clothes. 

Melissa

Renee2007
on 7/25/09 10:19 pm - Central, FL
Thanks everybody for all of the compliments.

It seems now that my thighs are worse than before. I know it's because the tummy is flat but my thighs don't even look in proportion to the rest of me. I hope I have good results with them and my arms. I know the scar is a trade off for the flabby skin but it still worries me.

I hope your swelling subsides soon. It seems to be typically normal and especially in this heat. But it will be nice to see the final result and know what size we end up!

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

ATL Diva 2009
on 7/25/09 9:55 pm - Lawrenceville, GA
thx for sharing I'm just beginning my consult process and ur pics are great!

HW 299/PS 286/CT 155 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
)

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/09 3:29 am
You look awesome! posting pics is so helpful to those of us just beginning this part of the journey, it is really reassuring!  I am scheduled for Oct 6th, I hope my results are as good as yours!  Fab
Most Active