Asked to be model!

oceanwave2
on 7/24/09 9:16 am - Clayton, NC

Good evening everyone.  I just wanted to say that I have to most blessed plastic surgeron.  I am sure that we all think that our surgeon is the best.  Well I went to have my drain out on Monday and I found out that my surgeon is having an open house for his practice.  Anyway his office manager said I should definitely be there.  Well when we were leaving  and I was walking up with my surgeon his office manager mention it and he said that I definitely need to be there.  So I personally can not wait to go.  My surgeon has completely changed myself I definitely want to support him.  Aparently alot of his colleagues and other important people are going to be there so I feel honored to be asked to attend.  It is Tuesday September 29th from 2till 7 p.m.

On the skin issue he definitely wanted me to see my dermatologist.  So I saw her on Thursday and she did a biopsy to make sure that I didn't have an allergic reaction.  She said she it could also be extremely dry skin or some form of psoriasis. Either way she would treat it the same way and that is with topicort twice a day.  And in just a day and a half of treatment my skin looks so much better.

Anyway sorry to bore you all.  I do return to work on wednesday.  I can't wait to return.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Jasmine

O. Kufi
on 7/24/09 11:34 am
Hi Jasmine

Congratulations!! I know you must feel absolutley great, I know I would. Enjoy the wave......

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

vickie O.
on 7/24/09 11:36 pm - amarillo, TX
jasmine, congratulations. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/25/09 10:16 am - Springfield, MA
Congrats Jasmine! Woohhhooo!
Cindy F.
on 7/27/09 8:52 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
That is great Jasmine.  How exciting.  My surgery is scheduled for October 5.  Scared and very excited.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
DS Facts
on 7/27/09 9:36 am
Jasmine,

What a wonderful compliment and self esteem boster! Congrats.

Bev
Most Active