had my face/neck/brow lift on Wednesday

Paige E.
on 7/24/09 12:43 am - TX
Phase 1 of plastics is done!!!  On Wednesday I had a face/neck/brow lift along with excess skin from my eyelids removed and fat from my stomach injected into my nasal folds.   I went with this surgery first because my doctor asked me what bothered me the most and it was my turkey waddle!!!  Everything else can be covered up but my face is the first thing I see everyday... and well it's my first impression with other people!!!  I have alot of swelling but very little bruising.  My doctor also likes his patients to spend the night at the hospital regardless of the procedure... and first I wasn't too happy about it but now I'm sooooooooooooo glad I did!!!  I have uploaded some photos in my profile but you have to send me a friend request to see them.

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

txAngela
on 7/24/09 4:14 am
Could you please add me as a friend?  I live in the Houston area and gearing up for my rounds of plastics too!  Who did you use if you don't mind me ask?

Angela
summer24
on 7/24/09 7:14 am
Please add me as a friend !  I just had my neck and lower face done on Wednesday too!  No pics up yet.  But I feel good, some swelling but no bruising.
summer24
on 7/24/09 7:34 am
Wow! Congratulations, you look great already!  I'll try to get my daughter to take pics tomorrow and post some.
Paige E.
on 7/24/09 7:42 am - TX
Thanks... I'd love to see your pics so let me know when you get them posted!!!

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

Christine1959
on 7/24/09 9:14 am - Indianapolis, IN
Please add me I would live to see your pics.  I am just getting ready for the R&Y I have a waddle and it is also hereditary so I can even imagine what it will look like post op.   I think I will start there for the same reasons you did.  Blessings  Christine

"You always pass failure on the way to sucess" 
                             ~Mickey Rooney

huskerfan85
on 7/24/09 12:55 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
You look great even with the swelling.
Gayle  6'2" 

FLGail
on 7/24/09 2:09 pm - Sun City, AZ
Paige, Can you please add me as a friend. I would love to see your picture. I also had my face and neck and eyes done a month ago.  Thanks Gail
Mimi N. Y.
on 7/25/09 1:30 pm - New York, NY
Gobble, gobble! I've got a chunky waddle and once I have my surgery and lose the weight, well, it will really be flapping in the wind!  Hope you will 'friend' me too!

Take care!

Most Active