Attn. California people...do you know....

BrookeK
on 7/24/09 6:51 am - Arlington, TX
Have you heard of this clinic? 

Inland Cosmetic Surgery
9227 Haven Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

Jacob Haiavy, M.D.  and David Mashhadian, M.D.

The reason I ask is,  I just consulted with a doctor that just finished his residency there.  His name is Dr. Frenzel and is now in the DFW area.  I really liked him, but I'm not sure about being one of his first patients out of  his residency.  

I am starting with brachioplasty. 

Thanks,
Brooke K

I am 5'4" tall

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/09 2:31 pm
Brooke, I don't know any of these people but my thinking is this:

1)  don't be anyone's first or early-out patient.  For a sore throat, maybe.  But not for major surgery.

2)  The inland empire is in many respects a suburb of Los Angeles, and in ANY  major metropolitan area, the cream does not ever rise to the outlying areas.  It rises to more populous, prosperous, busier areas (by and large).  It may be wrong to jump to conclusions based on geography, but that by itself makes me suspicoius.

best of luck no matter what you choose
BrookeK
on 7/25/09 2:54 pm - Arlington, TX
Thank you so much for the information.  This doctor just finished his residency there and is joining the WLS surgeon's practice that did my son's VSG.  I thought I would at least "interview" him.  I actually liked him very much...good bedside manners, etc. BUT, too inexperienced for me.  PLUS his quote is about $2000 more that the other "experienced" PS's I have interviewed.  Go figure!

I'm still interviewing! 

Thanks again!

Brooke K

P.S. When he said he was from California, I immediately thought he had this posh office that caters to the movie stars!  Guess I was way off base!!!!!
 I am 5'4" tall

Most Active