Update

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/09 10:15 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Renee,
The surgeon who did my brachioplasty is a really, really good surgeon...does a fabulous job on the incisions...couldn't ask for a thinner, cleaner line but he left too much skin on.  Sooooo he is re-doing it and will do some lipo this time and remove more skin. 

FYI - I had NO complications with the surgery........no split stitches, no seroma, and very little bruising.  I did have swelling but that is normal.

Thanks for the well wishes....I'm hoping this will be the last time cutting the arms.  Next I'm doing my LBL and then the final thing will my inner thighs.

When are you going for surgery?
Renee2007
on 7/25/09 10:50 am - Central, FL
I'm just 1 month out from my tummy tuck and breast lift so I'm probably going to wait another month or two before I do my arms and thighs. Thanks so much for explaining to me about your procedure. I hope my scars will be thin and clean like you mentioned.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/09 10:53 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Since you've had the tummy tuck already you can help me...........
How painfull was recovery?

I think you asked me where my surgeon is.......he is in Bradenton, Fl (about 2 hrs from my house).
Where are you having surgery?
Renee2007
on 7/25/09 11:08 am - Central, FL
I had the extended tummy tuck with muscle tightening and the worst part by far for me was the muscle tightening. The first 2 weeks were the hardest. Sneezing and coughing about kill me even now. I am just so tight. It feels like you have done 4000 situps and that you're constantly sucking in your gut 24/7. I spent the first 2 weeks really resting and trying not to overdo it and I think it really helped with my healing. I'm a little swollen but nothing out of the ordinary.

If I had it to do over again I would have spaced out my pain meds more. I started off taking them 2 at a time and I used them up too quick. I never came right out and asked for more from my doctor and they acted like they wanted me to wean off of them anyway. Dr. Nijher at Ocala Plastic Surgery is my surgeon. I have been very pleased with him and the staff there.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

debbiel
on 7/26/09 9:18 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Ruth...Best of luck to you on your arm revision.  Try and Relax The best is yet to come. Have a great week. Debbie
Most Active