Update

(deactivated member)
on 7/23/09 6:02 am, edited 7/23/09 6:02 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I haven't been on the forum much lately.  Been dealing with a couple of major medical issues that forced me to postpone my Arm Revision and Lower Body Lift (I was supposed to fly to CA for my LBL this coming Monday )

Anyhow....I will be having the arm revision in a few days......sure hope it corrects the problems.

I'm so worn out from all of this but still desperately want to have the lower body work done so the search for a surgeon goes on........

Hope everyone is healing nicely and feeling well
TTFN
Ruth
cleos_mom
on 7/23/09 10:55 am - phila., PA
 Hi Ruth
Good Luck to you
I can't wait to see your pix
Susan
Diane B.
on 7/24/09 10:00 am - Seymour, CT
Hey Ruth, sending gentle hugs to you, and prayers for patience.  Good luck.

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

BigCityGirl
on 7/23/09 11:19 am - San Diego, CA
Good luck with the revision.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
liz73
on 7/23/09 11:40 am
Hi Ruth,

Good luck with the revision!  I know this has been a longer journey than you expected but you'll be so happy once your arms are all fixed up & you are recovering from your lbl!
-liz
Melissa M.
on 7/23/09 2:28 pm - Seabrook, TX
I'm sure it won't be too long before you'll be ready to have that LBL.  Just focus on getting yourself well for the surgery.  At least you are able to work on your arm revision and be able to enjoy your new arms!  Keep us posted.

Melissa
DEBI R.
on 7/23/09 6:51 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Good luck with your arms Ruth, I hope you get the results you want this time. Keep us posted. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 7/23/09 11:16 pm - Northwood, IA
Hey Ruth!

Good to hear from you and so sorry you have had some setbacks with your health but glad you are getting things taken care of before you go under again.  Keep us posted and soon you will be wing free! :-)
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

O. Kufi
on 7/24/09 11:51 am
Hi Ruth

Sorry to hear you had to postpone your procedures. I know things will work themselves out for you.

Its hard I know but take care of yourself and be patient you will find the right surgeon for you and have the things done that you want.

Hugs for hope.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Renee2007
on 7/25/09 1:23 am - Central, FL
Hi Ruth,
I was wondering why you needed a revision to your arms? I am considering doing my arms and thighs next and I'm trying to research all the possible complications related to both procedures. Who is doing your revision?

Best of luck to you, you'll be in my thoughts.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Most Active