Lipo and BA with Dr. Sauceda

Amarylis
on 7/23/09 12:51 am - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
Hello everyone,

I am early out from my sleeve but I would like to start planning my PS...

I have read very good comments about Dr. Sauceda. I plan on having lipo and BA. Can someone tell me the kinds of incisions he uses for the BA and if he places the implant under the muscle?

For the lipo, what technique does he use?

Also If you have had those interventions with him, could you please show me some before and after pics to have a better idea of what to expect.

Thanks for your help!

Diane B.
on 7/23/09 4:59 am - Seymour, CT
Hi...never too early to start planning/saving!  I had the works with Dr. Sauceda, (pics in profile) and he uses the gummi bear silicone implants from Mentor which come with a lifetime warrantee against manufacturer defects (not kidding).  My scar was placed through the bottom half of my nipple/aureola complex, under the muscle.  The breasts were by far the most painful of my surgeries...my muscles were a screamin'!  The girls haven't dropped/softened too much yet, but so far I am very pleased.  (BTW 450cc's)  I did not have any lipo so I can't comment on this.  Good luck!!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

Amarylis
on 7/24/09 1:13 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 congrats on your surgeries...You look awsome!!!
johns-wife
on 7/23/09 1:42 pm
If you e-mail him with pics, he will e-mail you back. He chooses each surgery for each individual. I met a woman who just had the circle around the nipple so you couldnt even see her scars. She had autoagmentation too.. he took fat from her back instead of implants. It looked good. He said, in my case, I'd probably be happier with the lolipop incision. You just have to talk to him. 
Amarylis
on 7/24/09 1:14 pm - Mexico city, Mexico
VSG on 05/20/09 with
 thanks for your help! Yes, I will contact him soon!!
Most Active