DRAINS ARE OUT!!

oceanwave2
on 7/21/09 4:53 am - Clayton, NC
Hi guys.

Just a quick update.  My last drain is out.  All I can say is thank GOD!.  I feel so free.  my mons sticks out a little but my mom says that is normal and that not all women have a flat mons area.

I even went out and bought a new pair of jeans and I am now in a size 12P.  I can't believe it.  I figure when I get my lower half done( thighs and butt) that I will be even smaller.

I can also start going back to work next week at half days.  I will be so glad to bet back into the swing of things.

As far as my skin goes,  my surgeon thinks my binder has been causing my skin to break out. So I have to go with out it for awhile to see if that helps.  I hope it does.

Anyway you all have a great week.

Jasmine
vickie O.
on 7/21/09 4:59 am - amarillo, TX
jasmine, that is great about the drains and it sound like you are doing well. keep up the good work. vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Cindy F.
on 7/21/09 6:25 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Good for you.  12P that is awesome. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
inkerdoodles
on 7/21/09 11:34 am - Schenectady, NY
WOOHOO... I'm down to 2 and feel liberated I can't image what it will feel like when all 4 are out.. Congrats on the size 12's... Way to go.

Lisa...   HW/ 314.7   SW/ 280   CW/ 180ish

RNY ~ 01/25/2008 Terrence Clarke (Ellis Hosptial Bariatric Center).... Lower Body Lift with butt lift and upper thigh lift ~  07/14/2009 Sanjiv Kayastha (K Plastic Surgery) -- LOVE IT !!!!

Diane B.
on 7/22/09 12:38 am - Seymour, CT
Woo Hoo Jasmine!  great news.  My binders irritate the heck out of me, too.  I wear a long sleeve cotton shirt, and leggings (cut the legs off-just wear the leg part) inside out under my binder.  Yes, it's July!  Happy healing!

Diane B. 

275# RNY 1-7-08 156# Dr. Bell Yale  New Haven CT
Brachio - BA - TT - TL 7-8-09 Dr. Sauceda Mexico

workingmommy
on 7/22/09 6:03 am
RNY on 12/10/07 with
Isn't it the best feeling in the world!  Congrats!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

Most Active