Panni Revision and UPPER panni removal?

Transfiguration
on 7/21/09 2:33 am - Somewhere in time, SC
Hi Everyone---

Tomorrow I am having a revision of a panni procedure that healed crooked.  I am almost 4 inches different on each side of my tummy.  I am also getting an UPPER panniculectomy. 

Has anyone ever had an UPPER panni removal on the forum? 

What can I expect in terms of healing and things I need to purchase to prepare for the surgery?  My PS has been really vague. 

I'm very nervous today!!!!!  The anxiety is high and I guess I'm over-reacting.  I've had lots of surgeries before, but hopefully this last one will go well.

Please say a prayer for me!!  :):):)

Cheri

Keep on climbing, Till I reach the higher ground

huskerfan85
on 7/21/09 3:12 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry no answers, just wanted to wish you a speedy uneventful recovery and also an uneventful surgery!!
Gayle  6'2" 

Transfiguration
on 7/21/09 3:48 pm - Somewhere in time, SC

Thanks!!!  I am alot more at peace now.  Maybe because it's 2:00 am and I'm up house cleaning.  LOL.

Cheri

vickie O.
on 7/21/09 4:54 am - amarillo, TX
cheri, good luck on your surgery and have a speedy recovery.  vick

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

Transfiguration
on 7/21/09 3:49 pm - Somewhere in time, SC
Thanks!!!!!  :):):):):)

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/21/09 5:00 am
I'm sorry but vague should NEVER be a word you use to describe your experience or handling by your surgeon - call the office and hound them until you know everything you want to know.

Best of luck to you!

I had a revision of my panni last year - which turned out to be a anchor cut TT.  It was booked and billed as a scar revision - pre approved by insurance.

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Transfiguration
on 7/21/09 3:52 pm - Somewhere in time, SC
ahhhh haaaa   Now that makes sense.  I'll be that's what he submitted to get insurance approval.  Basically, what he described to me in the office was an Anchor cut TT, but the pre-admissions nurse had in my file that it was an upper panniculectomy today.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!

I'll let you know how it does in a few days. 

Do you like yours?

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/21/09 9:31 pm
LOVE IT.  check out the password protected album on my page - Love2009 is the password.

Those pics were at 5.5 weeks out - it's been getting better everyday.  If you have any questions for me, just let me know! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Cindy F.
on 7/21/09 6:52 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you a perfect surgery and speedy recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Transfiguration
on 7/21/09 3:52 pm - Somewhere in time, SC
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You guys are great on this forum.

Cheri

Most Active