Does your lover touch your plastic surgery scars?

Ms Shell
on 7/20/09 9:09 am - Hawthorne, CA

Oh Suzi girlfriend,

I have had men kiss my rolls and between them and stretch marks, so let's just say HEY if you like it I LOVE it =)  I will just say as a former 345lb woman I have been BLESSED to know that men love WOMEN from the top of our heads, to the bottom of our feet and EVERYTHING in between.  One man told me I was as soft as a poster pedic (you know the mattress).  So there you have it.  Let's not talk about my arms that literally FLAP now.  The guy I'm living with when he sees me playing with it and flapping it around, just shakes his head.

I have friends and my job we had a picnic a couple of years ago at the beach (again I was at least 325) and YES I wore a two-piece bathing suit with cover up and at one point I was chasing my male friend and the cover up fell off my waist so there I am running after him and jiggling everywhere.  Mind you those friends this was the first time they had seen me "like that".  I wear lingerie to pajama parties (garters the whole nine yards with feather boa and shoes).  I have LITTLE to NO inhabition about my body.  Hey I figure if I don't LOVE it who will.

And yes I have even swung around a stripper pole in my day.  Thongs LOVE them and can't wait to replenish my supply.  The only ones I used to have don't fit anymore and since my plastics will be my lower body, I'm putting off buying some more until after.  Although I do have some that came with some corsets and stuff that I bought myself a few months back, but since my top 1/2 and bottom 1/2 are such different sizes I can't wear them "comfortably" so for now it's put them on take the off real quick if you know what I mean =)

For many there is such an uncomfortableness with the excess skin that the removal is like a breath of fresh air.  I'm just enjoying the air now and can't wait to enjoy the air after.  Oh and with my new partner who isn't as adventurous...I so miss the shower escapes....

Maybe we better take this to the "sex forum" lol!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

BigCityGirl
on 7/20/09 8:59 am - San Diego, CA
If I were dating men with perfect bodies, expecting a woman with a perfect body, then I would be extremely self conscious.  My reality is, I'm in better shape than the men I go with. . . . . I might have a few more scars but my body looks pretty much like a 30 year old with a normal BMI.  That's the big visual thing, not the scars.  They notice my body, not my scars.  And the scars have faded very, very well. 

Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
tonjasm
on 7/20/09 10:43 am - Edmond, OK
I finally have confidence!  I've gotten new panties...matter of fact, got a nice surprice today from hubby of some more new panties.

Before I would never:

1.)  wear these panties
2.)  let him touch my tummy
3.)  have the lights on

I'm a whole new girl now!  And I really feel like a girl...finally!  He can touch my scar anytime he wants!  He is loving this new found confidence!

You'll see that you will be the same way!  It's like we become a bit "wild" with our new selves.

Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/20/09 12:22 pm - Springfield, MA

My boyfriend sleeps holding me and I don't mind him touching or exploring my new body at all I just can't wait to ..........well you know....LOL Hugzzz

cleos_mom
on 7/20/09 1:04 pm - phila., PA
I love my new body scars and all. I never like my husband to look at me naked before and now I am naked a lot and love for hime to look and touch my scars.
Don 1962
on 7/21/09 3:13 am
Suzi,

Speaking from the significant other point of view of a post plastics RNY patient who has had both a breast reduction years ago then a BL/BA post RNY along with an LBL I view the scars as a roadmap of her journey.  She feels the same way about them too and is very secure in me seeing or touching them. 

Side bar:  Had a former lover who was post RNY but pre plastics when we began hooking up.  Had a good time doing post plastics comparisons!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Suzi Que
on 7/21/09 3:22 am - British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for the reply,

So how do you feal about BA and the difference from pre to post.  What do you think of men that our of the opinion that fake is baked and anything foreign is just plain wrong?  What was your opinion of her pre plastics compared to now sexually?

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

Don 1962
on 7/21/09 4:23 am
Let's define and differentiate for a minute. 

The girlfriend had already had all her plastics done before I ever met her.  All I can say is her PS did a bang up good job!

The other lady did not do a BA.  She had some facial done followed up by an LBL and a thigh lift.  It was interesting to examine the scars and see how much skin had been removed.

I guess I'm ambivalent about breast size.  Large breast are fun to look at and fondle but more than a mouthful is a waste.  Know what I mean?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Ms Shell
on 7/21/09 9:18 am - Hawthorne, CA
Yes sir I do know what you mean...coming from a lady this is a mouthful =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active