Does your lover touch your plastic surgery scars?

Suzi Que
on 7/20/09 5:47 am - British Columbia, Canada

I was just wondering .....I have a great lover and yet, I still don't feel comfortable letting him touch my stomach right at the pubus line.  Fine if I'm laying down flat but not otherwise and prefer candle lit rooms over broad daylight or romping through the forest or at the beach.

For those of you with plastic surgery scars from tummy tucks or body lifts, are you more comfortable with touching and looking now that your bodies are perfect but still have the scars? 

Thanks for sharing,

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

sanguinarythorn
on 7/20/09 6:02 am - Newport News, VA
I'm not fully healed yet, and I still have my drains and tape over my scars- but I'd say that I'm more comfortable now when my hubby looks at me naked than I did before with all my skin. In fact, it turns me on now when he looks at me. I'd jump him if I could... but I'm not healed enough yet... dammit!

Btw... how often do you frolic through the forest naked?
Suzi Que
on 7/20/09 6:17 am - British Columbia, Canada

Thanks for your honest reply....I have had no plastics done but considering it.  Well, I live on Vancouver Island and we have alot of forest and beaches around here.  I actually love fooling around in the woods, often happens at mushroom picking season and well the beach ....pick any full moon.

It's kind of fun to pretend we're deer or moose in rutting season and make loud noises, hide, then make the other person look for yah in the bush.  We have so many pine trees and moss that the woods are actually quite comfortable.

Tee hee

sanguinarythorn
on 7/20/09 6:21 am - Newport News, VA
Wow that sounds fun! I'd love to romp with my husband in the forest, but this area is so congested we'd never find a private area. Do you bring a blanket out or anything or just... stand? Hahaha (If you feel this is too invasive you don't have to answer, I'm just curious).
Suzi Que
on 7/20/09 6:41 am - British Columbia, Canada

No worries,

A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to keep things spicy.  Well when you go mushroom picking, it's usually a full day or at least a half day with lots of hiking if you're a serious mushroom hunter.  So, you often bring hot chocolate or coffee in a thermos and a lunch, so blankets for sure but standing up is always more of a challenge but I kind of do things half dressed half undressed.  Leaning over big old growth moss covered logs is always kind of neat. 

So, r u saying ....you have no problems with the plastics scars to allow your self to be seen fully naked and in daylight with your husband.  Do you think you'll let him feel the scars?

Suzi

sanguinarythorn
on 7/20/09 7:13 am - Newport News, VA
I have no problem being seen naked now, scars and all. The only reason I liked it in the dark before was because I hated my skin so much. Now that it's gone, I have nothing to be ashamed of. I don't have any problem with him touching the scars either. I was really squeamish about him touching my extra skin, but I gladly traded that in for scars... and I'm not ashamed of them.
ericas623
on 7/20/09 7:29 am - Roseville, MI
I am only 3 weeks out-have not done the deed yet. LOL!!  I can tell you this though.  Before surgery lights were always off.  I slept  pajamas on-never ever would I sleep any other way.  Since surgery, I have slept without bottoms on.  I have also gotten naked in front of my husband.  I definately think that having the tt did help my self esteem.  I mean, my hubby always said he didn't care, but I did.  I don't anymore.  It's so strange-it's hard to explain.  Kinda like being free.  This is probably too much information, but today I tried on a pair of thongs that I bought before surgery, and of course never wore.  I stared at myself in the mirror.  It was nice! I know once I feel up to doing IT, my husbands going to love it.  Lights are going to be ON!!  Definately new positions too.

Erica
Suzi Que
on 7/20/09 7:37 am - British Columbia, Canada

Yah you, Erica,

Never too much info., it's the private thoughts about ourselves and these surgeries coupled with the costs that matter.  I know good husbands always say things don't matter to them, they love you no matter what and it's probably true but they are such visual creatures ....for them sex and being turned on are somewhat disconnected with their statements about loving us ....which they do but for us we equate so much with love and sex together. 

I'm glad you were able to admire yourself in the mirror, with confidence so many other things spring forth.

Suzi

Ms Shell
on 7/20/09 8:08 am - Hawthorne, CA
You know Suzie while men are visual creatures they are NOT as consumed with our bodies that WE are.  I have talked to and had sex with lots and lots of men and their attraction to me (even the ones who "normally" wouldn't date larger women, the liked the way I carried myself and the confidence I exuded.

I haven't had sex with the lights off since, well I don't ever.  Actually if you haven't seen me naked and you're my friend (male nada on or female with bra/panties) then I must be struck down with the flu, but even then I'd be naked.  I LOVE being naked, hate pajamas and the only time I put on lingerie it a precurser to me being naked, lol.

So anyway all this to say, if you are uncomfortable the man you are being intimate with is uncomfortable.  I have thought about this and can't wait to find out how much MORE accepting of my body I'll be when I don't have the flapping arms and sagging skin.  I may take my nakedness on tour for ALL the world to see =)

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Suzi Que
on 7/20/09 8:33 am, edited 7/20/09 8:34 am - British Columbia, Canada

Well thank you for your thoughts Ms. Shell,

So if your lover was on his way down to the nether zone and was stopping along the way kissing your chest, ribs, belly button and then starts kissing just a little further down you would totally let him, that too soft squisy bit of skin just above the hair line....and your telling me you are totally ok with that???

Last weekend we were driving back from music fest and we were talking about a cartwheel I did on the beach and he up and reaches over while driving and squeezes my arm muscle ...right at the bicep and I'm trying my darndest not to be sqeemish as he grabs all that extra flesh that is just too loose now.

I hear yah on the if I'm uncomfortable he's uncomfortable but I''m hoping its not quite there yet cause I let lose pretty good when the lights are low.  I also hear yah with the confidence thing and I've also been told many times that is a very attractive quality that I have but I'm talking being able to wear a bikin comfortably ...I don't know freakin strip tease and pole dancin and **** .....you know we've seen many women whose body completely gets changed drastically with plastics but yet we're all supposed to be full of confidence and that's enough???

Suzi

Most Active