Tummy tuck

phillipsgirl
on 7/20/09 5:08 am - SC
So I am thinking about getting a tummy tuck. Kind of scared. I want to know if anyone has already been through this? I would like to hear the stories good or bad. I just want some information about it. Was it worth it? How long was the healing process? What was the pain level? If anyone can let me know I would be greatful
ericas623
on 7/20/09 5:57 am - Roseville, MI
I am 3 weeks out today.  Totally worth it!!  Not nearly as bad as RNY surgery.  Was off pain meds really fast.  The worst part for me was the drains!!  Even now that I am having a bit of a complication with the oozing-I still would do it again!!

Erica
sanguinarythorn
on 7/20/09 5:59 am - Newport News, VA
I had a TT 6 days ago. Initially, the pain was equal to the pain after my GB, but within a day or so, it subsided tremendously! I can stand straight now, walk around, and drive with little difficulty. My surgeon did a really good job with the scar, it's really low and it looks really good. I still have a little swelling and bruising but every day it gets a little better.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/20/09 6:43 am
had an anchor cut TT 5/27...... it's been rough - but WORTH it.  Much more pain than my WLS or my panniculectomy last year.

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Ehill30
on 7/20/09 8:42 am - Sacramento, CA
 Im on day 13 and Honestly it was the worst pain of my life!  I am a tough cookie.  Had two kids, RNY nothing prepared me for the pain of the first 5 or so days.  I am much better now and would do it again it is worth it...but those first few days I was wondering what in the heck I got myself in to
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/20/09 12:45 pm - Springfield, MA
I had my TT two weeks ago and I don't regreat a thing.  Yes it was very painful the first couple of days but meds help me get through those days.  It is kind of uncomfrtable I mean wearing this binder 24/7 and the humidity and heat here in Massachusetts is not helping but  I would do it again if I have to.  I looked at my self in the mirror and couldn't believe it! I HAVE A FLAT BELLY FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! It is worth it.  Most importantly I feel good about my self.  Good Luck to you.
Most Active