Anyone had a necklift

totalfreedom
on 7/20/09 5:23 am - Northern CA
Hi,

I had a necklift/facelift procedure in May.  You can see my pics on my profile:  PW: krface

My procedures were all done by the same surgeon.  I don't necessarily recommend having all procedures done by one surgeon.  For the neck down you may have one surgeon and then find a surgeon who specializes in face procedures only. 

I had alot of neckskin, with very little fat.  That skin is all gone.  No more turkey waddle. I love it.  I did have some swelling issues which compromised my incisions just under my ears.  But my surgeon will do revisions to fix it.  Not that noticable unless pointed out.

PM me if you have some specific questions and I will help out as best I can.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Paige E.
on 7/20/09 12:33 pm - TX
I'm having a face/neck/brow lift on Wednesday.   I have always had a turkey waddle but it is so much more pronounced now that I have lost 140lbs!!!!  I can't wait to get that taken care of.  However, I also decided to add the additional procedures to get rid of my droppy eyes and my jowls!!!!  I'm only 44 but feel 64 (my moms age)!!  I'm nervous but excited!!  I think I'm even more nervous now.... after reading how painful it is!!!!  Yikes!

I will also be having an LBL/BL in December and my inner thighs and arms done next June.

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

tlc4me
on 8/3/09 2:49 am, edited 8/3/09 3:08 pm - Bella Vista, AR
I'm surprised to hear people mentioning pain with the face or neck lift.  My research and experience has been that in skilled hands there is little pain normally associated with either one, just some bruising, swelling, tightness and numbness - which I would describe more as slight discomfort.  A little less than two months ago I had a face lift, brow lift, upper and lower bleph, lip lift, rhinoplasty, neck lift (corset platysmaplasty procedure w/small cut under the ***** AND a breast lift w/implants exchange.  It is so wonderful to be rid of my jowls and have a jawline again!  Go for it!!  You can see my before/after pics in my profile.
tlc4me
on 8/3/09 3:09 am, edited 8/3/09 3:10 pm - Bella Vista, AR
Oh, I had my surgery done in Costa Rica.  The face, brow, neck lift and eyelids cost me only $4630 minus a 10% cash discount.

Jeesh!  I'm editing posts and getting things all mixed up because as a new member, posts are held up for approval.
Most Active