Something funny...

tonjasm
on 7/19/09 12:40 pm - Edmond, OK
Okay...so I had my tummy tuck, with abdominal tightening and side flank lipo on June 23rd.

I've decided that I become completely crazy and funny when I am under the influence of anesthetic and pain meds.

So...here are a few bits from my long crazy list...

1.)  I ordered the complete season of Real Housewives of New Jersey off iTunes for our Appletv.  But, everytime I would try to watch an episode, I'd fall asleep.  So, my family would have to keep watching the same one over and over because I'd keep trying each time I'd wake up.  But, the thing is, I don't remember even making the purchase.

2.)  My husbads company was having this carnival thing and I really pushed for him to go and take our daughters with him.  So, some how I ended up making arrangements with a friend to come and babysit me while they went.  So a few days ago my hubby is talking about the basketball that our youngest daughter won and the carnival.  I ask "what carnival?"  I didn't know they went and I didn't know I had anyone come over and babysit me.  So I call my friend who I had sent a thank you card to for the food she had brought me but appologized for not thanking her for babysitting me.  She is laughing because she can't believe that I don't remember her being there.  She said that we sat and watched a movie and I ruined the whole thing by telling her everything that was going to happen.

3.)  My hubby said another friend brought this wonderful dessert, but I don't remember eating any of it.  He said I had two pieces of it, but am not sure about this...

4.)  I was sleeping with my iPhone and tweeting and putting up comments on Facebook constantly and they read like I was constantly drunk!

5.)  At some point I changed my voicemail message on my phone and it sounds like a drunk old lady...Completely hysterical!

So, besides getting a hot new body...I was the comedy source for many, many people!

So, did anyone else have anything funny they did while "under the influence"?  I'd love to hear it!

Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

sboyd1
on 7/20/09 1:08 am - Pearland, TX
Too funny! Do you have that money I loaned you around June 27ishy.... Just kidding... I know the feeling of not remembering much or having selective memory when I'm recently post-op. I had a conversation detailing my operation, and I still have no memory of even calling the person who told me all about me calling him.... all the best on this phase of your journey.... sb
Most Active