Think I over did

dmoore1162
on 7/19/09 7:13 am
I had abdominal plasty on 6/23/09.  Everything has been great.  I have had no bleeding from my incision since 2 weeks out.  Yesterday I decided to mow the lawn.  Today, i have a spot on my incision about 1 inch long that has broken open and is bleeding.  I am going to watch it before I panic and call the doctor.  Looked like it was just bleeding, not oozing anything.  I just hope this doesn't set my return to work date back. 

Delores Moore
it's never too late

vickie O.
on 7/19/09 8:35 am - amarillo, TX
GOOD EXAMPLE OF TAKING IT EASY. I WORRY ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER HERNIA AFTER MY UPCOMING SURGERY FOR A HERNIA. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. VICK

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

wendybear1
on 7/19/09 4:00 pm - Brooklyn, NY
How long has it been bleeding? If it's still bleeding, even a bit, your PS may need to know about it. I had an angry spot that the doc has been calling me daily to make sure it's not infected. Literally. He's kinda like a mother hen. I like that.

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/20/09 12:29 pm - Springfield, MA
Hope you are feeling better; did you call your PS? you should just to be on the safe side.  Hugz and please take care try to rest.
dmoore1162
on 7/20/09 3:29 pm
The spot that opened up and was bleeding is no longer bleeding.  Looks good, not oozing anything, so I did not call my plastic surgeon,.  I am just going to keep watching it to make sure it doesn't  open up again.  
Delores Moore
it's never too late

Most Active