I Can't Wait For Monday!

oceanwave2
on 7/18/09 10:48 pm - Clayton, NC
Hey skinny girls club.

Okay I emailed my surgeon last night at around 8.  I am not having any problems but he wanted to know when my drain was much less than 30 CCs.  Well as of 7 last night it was at 18CCs.  So I put that amount in my  email, let him know that I finished my antibiotics on thursday and that my skin was feeling and looking better.  So did I get a response back

Drum roll please................YES I DID!!  He emailed me back  and is going to take the drain out on MONDAY at 10:15.  He also wants me to meet with the lady who does alot of his skin treatments there at his office to see if she has any suggestions about what is going on with my break out.  He also says that I can go back to work on July 29th with my hours being 8 to 2:30 instead of 8 to 5 and no Wednesday night work for me.  I am so glad he agreed with the half days. Mainly because the doctors office I work at is in a hospital and is extremely stressful.

So needless to say as of right now i am extremely happy and i can't wait to get back to work.  Hope and pray that all of you have had a wonderful and safe weekend.

Jasmine
vickie O.
on 7/18/09 11:24 pm - amarillo, TX
JASMINE, CONGRATULATIONS, GLAD U ARE GETTING THE DRAINS OUT. GOOD LUCK GOING BACK TO WORK. BE SURE AND DON'T OVERDO IT. VICK  

EXPERIENCE WITHOUT REFLECTION IS HOLLOW

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/20/09 12:59 pm - Springfield, MA
Hey Skinny girl Member LOL; I am glad to read the good news Congrats! and keep us posted Hugzzz
Most Active