what are the chances?

ajanea22
on 7/15/09 8:27 pm - chicago, IL
Can any one tell me the chances of getting approved for a panni. I have bcbs federal which is suppose to be the best thay approved my vsg in just a week but the breast reduction I want they are making me go to physical therapy for back and neck pain first and they want pics of the rashes I get under my breasts. Sopmeone else who is smaller than me has bcbs and got immediate approval for the breast reduction I was wondering what's up with that. Anyway to date I've lost nearly 50 pounds in 3 and a half months I was exactly 100 pounds overweight at the time of surgery so I half there. Problem is I don't have a lot of loose skin which is great for my arms and thighs but not my tummy area. What I mean is I don't think there will be enough skin to cause rashes but there will be enough to look unappealing. Is there anyone else out there that started out as a light weight or close to it that got approved for a panni?
debbiel
on 7/15/09 8:40 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
Good luck.. my ins only paid for breast reduction. rest of stuff was on me.. good luck.. LOL...debie
dmoore1162
on 7/16/09 7:20 am
I lost 115 lbs.  BCN paid for mine.  You should call your customer service to find out what the criteria is.  I am not sure if Federal is different than the normal PPO.  I do know under the normal you need to have lost 100lbs.  you need to be far enough out from your surgery to insure maximum weight loss and stability - usually 18 months.  Rashes are not the only thing they look at.  I had a lot of back pain.  Lower back pain.  Have not had problem since my abdominalplasty 3 weeks ago.

Delores Moore
it's never too late

Most Active