Getting worried

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/16/09 9:35 am - Springfield, MA
I had my TT on July 7th, 2009 I feel ok; drainers gone; pain under control BUT my legs are very very swollen.  I have been walking around the house; even went for a walk around the block with our dog.  Am I overdoing things? should I call the doctor? I am just worried.....
O. Kufi
on 7/16/09 9:47 am
Hi Celine

I had my procedure on 06/30 and I know if I stay on my feet to long they swell. I try to keep my feet elevated as much as possible and it minimizes the swelling for me. At night I keep my feet elevated with a pillow. I did the same when I had my previous procedures and it helped me then too.

By nature gravity pulls everything down to include fluid to our lower extremeties.

Hope it helps.

Dr Sauceda ROCKS!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/16/09 9:48 am
I had my TT in late May - in the beginning weeks I had swollen legs - took a couple weeks to go back to normal - sounds like you're good.

But checking with your doctor is NEVER a bad idea.  

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/16/09 10:33 am - Springfield, MA
Thank you so much for your answers; I was worried I was overdoing things, as I said I feel ok; insicion looks good is just the swollen legs that bother me.  I am going to try to keep them elevated as much as possible.

Hugzz
Most Active