See a lot about Panni's and body lifts, but have question about other forms of PS....

Laurie J.
on 7/15/09 5:51 am - St Croix Falls, WI
Ok, this is my first time posting on here, but I have some questions.  I had surgery 7/10/07, and have lost about 155 lbs. 

My problem is, along with the arm, thighs and stomach, is the genital area. Does anyone else have a lot of excess skin there? Is that taken care of with abdominal or thigh surgery?  It is driving me nuts, and is actually interferring with my more intimate time, to say nothing of hygiene issues.

Sorry if this is TMI....I appreciate any input anyone has!

309/295/154.6/150 = Highest/Surgery Date/Current/Goal
CTKathy
on 7/15/09 6:14 am - Branford, CT
Revision on 11/13/17
I think what you're referring to is a mons lift.  I haven't had one, so can't tell you much, but I'm sure you can find info on it here if you do a search.  Good luck!

Kathy
ericas623
on 7/15/09 7:23 am - Roseville, MI
Some people here have had a mons lift.  I had a tummy tuck.  Let me tell you, I had alot of extra skin in that area.  I could probably pull on it a few inches.  I know TMI.  However, since my tt, that area is very tight.  In fact, in the first few days, I thought it was too tight.

Erica
Renee2007
on 7/15/09 12:23 pm - Central, FL
Mine was fat and puffy prior to my tummy tuck and I hated it. Since having my tummy tuck it was lifted and is no longer fat and puffy. It has raised my hair line but it's no big deal. I made it a point to discuss it with my PS surgeon before surgery and he took care of it.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Melissa M.
on 7/15/09 1:42 pm - Seabrook, TX
MIne was automatically included with my lower bodylift.  I had lots of fatty extra skin there and it looks amazing now!  The hairline is so low.  I can't believe it's mine!  LOL
Jupiter6
on 7/15/09 2:16 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
Oddly, my hoo ha is much higher than it was-- later when they lift my backside and legs it should settle back in its rightful home.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Most Active