7 week pics

Shirley H.
on 7/15/09 9:48 am - Bradenton, FL
Hello I just wanted to tell ya who ever is interested I have posted a couple of new pictures!
7 weeks have gone by and oh my I finally feel like myself!!!!
thanks everyone!

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/15/09 1:32 pm - Springfield, MA
Congrats! you look great; good luck to you:o)
E. MEXICO
on 7/15/09 3:49 pm - Canada
you must be feeling so much better...you look great!
Username1
on 7/15/09 8:04 pm
 You look great! Congratulations for coming so far :) !!!!
Sally W.
on 7/15/09 11:11 pm - IA
You look great!  I'm new to the plastics board.  Did you just have panni removal?  Did he make you a new belly button?  I can't tell from the pictures I looked at.  Just curious.  I'm scheduled for panni on 8/19.
Sally
tonjasm
on 7/16/09 4:32 am - Edmond, OK
I bet you feel like a whole new you!  Isn't it wonderful getting that out of the way?  I am so proud for you and proud of you!  Your healing looks like it is going very well!  Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!

Tonja
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

Shirley H.
on 7/16/09 8:56 pm - Bradenton, FL
Thank you thank you I truely feel amazing I know I didn't turn out like flat flat tummy but what 11 pounds taken off I feel like a totaly new person !
I feel like that huge roll of skin flab just was holding me down still even after my 110 pounds lost with my RNY . No I do not have a belly button my hernia had totally destroyed the core underneath and he said he just couldn't reconstruct one and it's all good! I am thinking maybe a small tatoo in the spot it should be but I DON'T KNOW ,,,,, just thinking!
thanks for all your support!!!!
shirley
Cindy C.
on 7/17/09 1:24 pm
You look great and I know you feel better.  I saw the picture where you were out in public in a bathing suit.  What an awesome feeling that must have been!  Congrats.

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Most Active