Pics

sanguinarythorn
on 7/14/09 10:06 pm - Newport News, VA
I've posted the first batch of before/after pics. I don't have any "afters" of me yet cause I can't even stand up straight... but I do have some pics of the skin that was taken off. The password is "flattummy".
1stlady
on 7/14/09 10:45 pm - VA
Thanks for sharing the pics I hopw you are recovering well and I know your tummy looks great they cut off a lot.. where did you get your work done @ I am in VA to...

CW 319/ I can do this.....22lbs till goal ( I WILL NOT SABOTAGE MYSELF).....

sanguinarythorn
on 7/14/09 11:37 pm - Newport News, VA

I went with Dr. Blachard at the Plastic Surgery Center of Hampton Roads.

CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/15/09 12:34 am - Springfield, MA
I think you are going to look great! CONGRATS!
Suzi Que
on 7/15/09 2:19 am - British Columbia, Canada

Thank you for taking the time to post those pics; the visuals are always so great for those coming after you.  I am in the conidering phase but sooooo much money!  That was quite a bit of skin and the thickness of the fat and flesh removed was surprising.  You will have a lovely result and by the way, I don't see one stretch mark.  What was your starting weight and how much did you lose.  How much did what was removed weigh?  I love love your skull and bones shorts; too cute.

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

sanguinarythorn
on 7/15/09 2:36 am - Newport News, VA
It is a lot of money, but I'm lucky in that my insurance company covered the panniculectomy, and my surgeon did the muscle tightening for free. So it worked out in my case.

Before my GB I was 267 at my highest weight. I lost over 100 lbs. I haven't talked to my surgeon since surgery to know how much the skin actually weighed... but he told me he would measure it, so when I go in for my post-op visit I'll ask then.

I love those shorts too. Only problem is they're way too big now :( I'll have to see if I can find some smaller ones. I found them at Walmart around Halloween.
Melissa M.
on 7/15/09 3:45 am - Seabrook, TX
I bet you look fantastic!  I'm so jealous of those that have that natural waist like you do! LOL  You are young and have really good skin too.

Melissa
Username1
on 7/15/09 8:08 pm
 You are going to look FABULOUS! You're already beautiful in the "befores", so you're gonna be a knockout! Good for you!
Most Active