2 wks Post Op TT/Panni, Is this normal??

KathigME
on 7/13/09 9:08 am - Gorham, ME
Ok, is this what you were all talking about the nerve endings coming alive? I am extremely itchy and it is numb and hard in the area around the incision.  This is kind of freaky. I have an appointment on wednesday, so I am sure the PA will answer it for me,but I know you guys can help!!
Kathi G.  I LOVE MY RNY!!   
ericas623
on 7/13/09 9:58 am - Roseville, MI
I am also 2 weeks out from tt.  I am numb and it is hard around the incision area too.  I was itchy the last few days.  I think that is from it healing.  I hope all of it is normal.  As far as the nerves coming back, I heard that it felt like pins and needles.  I do not have that yet.

Erica
Melissa M.
on 7/13/09 2:41 pm - Seabrook, TX
I'm about 4 weeks out and numb in areas too.  The nerves coming back are zaps like pins or maybe be even a quick type of a pain.  I haven't had too many of those but I am getting more and more sensation back.  I really expected lots of them but not yet.  I'm not complaining!  The itching is normal too.  That drives me crazy more because I scratch and it doesn't take care of it because I'm still numb.  Wierd feeling. 
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/14/09 12:39 am
Yea - it's normal.  I am 7 weeks out and have the itchy scratchies and hardness too. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

CoronaRN
on 7/14/09 1:21 pm, edited 7/14/09 1:22 pm - Huddleston, VA
I am 8 weeks out from a TT with muscle repair.  This past week I have really noticed a burning and stinging  feeling in both hips.  I really notice it when I lie on my side in bed at night.  It is quite painful.  I saw my PS today for my checkup and he said it was the nerves coming back "to life". 
I hope this passes soon!

Tanya
Most Active