Traveling 2 1/2 weeks post thigh lift

huskerfan85
on 7/13/09 5:17 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Traveling was not a big deal, just slightly uncomfortable.  All of the sitting lead t some swelling and of course the eating was not helping.  I had a lot more processed foods with a lot more sodium.  I also did not drink enough water, so today the first day of the conference, I am doing my best to drink more, keep my feet up and avoid the processed foods.

Gayle  6'2" 

Kennedy12
on 7/13/09 7:11 am - Chicago, IL
Thanks for sharing. I am wondering what it will be like to fly home three weeks after my lower body lift, including thighs, butt lift and augmentation and anchor cut tummy tuck.

I am nervous about getting my stuff from place to place without being able to lift anything! Will porters carry myself onto the plane and off for me?

Good luck with the rest of your conference!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Jessie-F
on 7/13/09 9:46 am
You are so brave. My DR. said no traveling for 4 weeks, besides, I get winded just by going to Target!
Definitely get some rest, stay off the sodium, and get lots of fluids.

Highest weight:215/ Surgery day:199/ current:139/ Goal weight:130

O. Kufi
on 7/13/09 11:07 am
On July 13, 2009 at 12:17 PM Pacific Time, huskerfan85 wrote:
Traveling was not a big deal, just slightly uncomfortable.  All of the sitting lead t some swelling and of course the eating was not helping.  I had a lot more processed foods with a lot more sodium.  I also did not drink enough water, so today the first day of the conference, I am doing my best to drink more, keep my feet up and avoid the processed foods.

Your trip sounds like mine yesterday, returning ater 2 weeks. The good part was my seat on the second flight was behing the kitchenette so I had space to lift my legs and hold them up on the wall throughout the flight. I experienced the same, not enough****er, processed foods which lead to the swelling. Needless to say I slept most of the day.

I hope you were able to keep your feet elevated and you are fairing better today.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

Celia K.
on 7/21/09 1:58 am - Salt Lake City, UT
I am scheduled to have my outer thighs done on August 17 and would love to know more about your expeience.  I started out to have only lipo to get rid of the saddlebags I have always had. The PS convinced me that he could remove the saddlebags and also cut out the extra skin on my outer thighs - yeehaw!   He has told me that I would be out of work for two weeks and that's all.  Can you tell me more me about your experience?

Most Active