TT AND BA PRICES IN DFW AREA

melty6317
on 7/13/09 3:46 am - Forney, TX
I've only gone to one consultation and got really depressed. I went for BA only but got an estimate on the tt since I was already there. It would run around 8500.00 for silicone implants with a small lift (didn't think I needed a lift) and 5500.00 for the tt. ARGG!! I was thinking around 5000.00 for implants only - saline. The doc was really nice and thorough and I believe you get what you pay for but dang...I thought prices had come down. Has anyone else in the DFW area gotten same estimates? This was a Board Certified Surgeon.
ilyssajane
on 7/13/09 4:03 am - Forest Hills, NY
Hi!

I am not from the DFW area, but I do have some advise.  #1 definately go for another PS for another consultation and #2 very important to know that all doctors are negotiable.  I got about 20% taken off the cost of my upper body lift and I LOVE MY PS!!!!  She is the best!  

Good luck!!!

Ilyssa
RNY 6/22/05 = 268 * TT 2/22/07 = 164 * Arm Lift 1/16/09 = 170
Happy in life and that is all that matters!!!!

Ansampson
on 7/13/09 5:55 am
You may want to check with UT Southwestern resident plastic clinic program. The rates are cheaper. I paid 13, 595 for my tt and arms. Then I recieved a bill for labs. Hope you find someone you're comfortable with. Good luck
Most Active