Any one had sugery by Dr. Alejandro Quioz?

valjuan16
on 7/13/09 9:17 am - PASADENA, CA

Hello all,

I am looking into plastic surgery with Dr. Quioz of CosMed in Mexico.  Has anyone had surgery with him or know of anyone who has?  I can't afford sugery in the states and am researching other ways.  If you would be willing to share your experience and the prices, I would really appreciate it. 

Valerie
God is good all the time!!

Gastric Bypass Dr. Troy La Mar  03/12/08
Anchor Cut,  Extended Tummy Tuck  Dr. Pearlman D. Hicks 12/17/10
Starting weight 265, Goal Weight 130, Current Weight 145.
Spencer
on 7/13/09 10:10 am - Sacramento, CA
I did and he was awsome.  I had a LBL with butt agmentation for the first surgery.  The second surgery i, had boobs and arms.  He made me feel comforable instantly.  My surgeries were two years ago.  Let me know if you have any specific questions, and i will try and answer them for you. 
jan R.
on 7/13/09 10:43 am - PA
Valerie,
     I would not hesitate going to mexico.  I went to Monterrey and had all of my plastics with Dr. Cardeans.  He is my angel!!  I had 4 rounds and have just finish with my thighs 4 weeks ago!  It was the cleanest and best treatment I have ever received!!
Good Luck in Your Journey
Jan
O. Kufi
on 7/13/09 11:17 am, edited 7/13/09 11:18 am
Hi Valerie

I just had my second round of procedures with Francisco Sauceda  and returned yesterday. Love love love him! He is in Monterrey Mexico. I copied his price list page below from his website. If you have any specific questions that I can answer, feel free to PM me.

Price List and Financing
Month's Promotion: Choose one package from 6000usd and up, and we make it ALL INCLUSIVE , We refund your airplane ticket, and give you your hotel stay for free. 

Small Liposuction      Required stay: 8days

3500 USD
Medium Liposuction Required stay: 8 days 4500 USD
Large Liposuction      Required stay: 8 days 5500 USD
Small Tummy Tuck    Required stay: 8 days 3500 USD
Medium Tummy Tuck Required stay: 10 days 4400 USD
Large Tummy Tuck     Required stay: 10 days 5500 USD
Body Lift (post Massive Weight Lost)   Required stay: 10 days 7200USD
Breast Augmentation    Required stay:  5 days 4000 USD
Breast Lift                   Required stay:  5 days 4000 USD
Breast Augmentation + Lift                            Required stay: 8 days 5500 USD
Breast Reduction      Required stay: 7 days 4800 USD
Rhinoplasty              Required stay: 5 days 3500 USD
Chin Implants           Required stay:  2 days 3000 USD
Cheek Implants         Required stay:  2 days 3500 USD
Lips Augmentation    Required stay:  1 days  800 USD
Eyebrow lift                   Required stay: 5 days 2200 USD
Face lift (medium third)Required stay:  7 days 4400 USD
Eyelid surgery          Required stay:   5 days 1800 USD
Total Face lift (eyebrow, eyelid, medium and lower third)                    Required stay:   10 days 6200 USD
Gluteal Implants    Required stay:  7 days 6000 USD
Breast Augmentation, + Small liposuction + Gluteal Fat injection   Required stay: 7 days 7000 USD
Body Lift + Small Liposuction + Gluteal Fat Injection            Required stay: 10 days 9000 USD
Breast Augmentation,+ Small Tummy Tuck+ Small liposuction + Gluteal Fat Injection          Required stay: 10 days 8000 USD
Vagainal Rejuvenation   Required stay: 3 days 1500 USD

FINANCING             from 300 USD to 30,000 USD www.medchoicefinancial.com       Above, basic plan prices include medical clearance tests, all medical expenses, fees, implants (if any), required post-op garments, required hospitalization (1 or 2 days), post-op medication, follow up, and local trasportation (airport-clinic-hotel-airport)

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

valjuan16
on 7/13/09 1:18 pm - PASADENA, CA
Thank you so much for your reply and this information  above. This is very helpful.  I will check him out.  God bless you and congratulations on  your success.

Valerie
God is good all the time!!

Gastric Bypass Dr. Troy La Mar  03/12/08
Anchor Cut,  Extended Tummy Tuck  Dr. Pearlman D. Hicks 12/17/10
Starting weight 265, Goal Weight 130, Current Weight 145.
Melissa M.
on 7/13/09 2:36 pm - Seabrook, TX
I would go back a few pages on here and you'll find a post about plastics in Mexico. There have been mixed reviews about Dr Quiroz.  I consulted with him and glad I didn't go.  I ended up using a residency program in Houston for less than what it would have cost me in Mexico.

Good luck in your research,
Melissa
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/09 1:47 am - Bayonne, NJ
I went to him. Liked the lower body lift, but I'm completely dissatisfied with the arms. He left permanent stitches in my arms and in my breasts, and they poke through, causing discomfort. I have severe numbness in the left arm, and had a lot of post-surgical pain from the drain in that arm. He didn't address the side bra overhang even though I asked repeatedly, and frankly, my upper body looks pretty blah. There are a few other women who have had the same issues, and one has posted some pretty extreme pictures showing a botched boob job/arms/etc.

I still have a lot of arm hang. It's not pretty. I understand that brachioplasty is one of the most maligned surgeries, but I wasn't being unrealistic. I've had MDs here flinch looking at my arms.
Most Active