Pricing???

bailey2008
on 7/12/09 11:00 am - Searcy, AR
I have not had wls yet, but I am scheduled in Aug. Anywho, I know that you all get asked this all the time. I was want to know how much it would cost to have your underarms ,TT, thigh lift, breast lift, poss butt lift. I am pretty sure I will need it
Sorry for asking.
Bailey
Kathie L.
on 7/13/09 12:45 am - Castaic, CA
Hi Bailey,

I had the "works" done after losing 115 lbs. My first of two operations was 11/08 (breast lift w/ augmentation, lower face lift, neck lift, and brachioplasty). The next operation was 3/09 (circumferential body lift). Everything for both surgeries was $28,000 -- I equate it to the price of a new car, although I love my body way more than I've ever enjoyed a new car!

Obviously, you'll need to wait until you lose your weight and then see exactly what you need. I used a surgeon who specializes in post-bariatric patients and although I met with six different doctors for consultations, I know I choose the BEST!

Good luck.
California Kathie
RNY - 10/07
Rt. Hip Replacement - 4/08
Upper Body Lift - 11/08 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
Lower Body Lift - 3/09 (Dr. Timothy Katzen)
bailey2008
on 7/13/09 2:28 am - Searcy, AR
Thanks for your help. I have over 150 to loose, so I know that I will need to have plastics when it comes time.
EzySpirit
on 7/13/09 4:08 pm - Middle Island, NY
I think it alsodepends on alot of factors.  I lost 91 with RNY & am scheduled for a LBL/Anchor next tuesday.  I have maintained for about 2 years now.  I have seen people who lost  150 or more lbs and really only needed a small TT.  I am only 5' tall...and I had most in my middle area.  I would love 2 get thighs, arms & breast lift...but right now this will have to do.  It also depends on your age and how longg you have been over weight.  BUT...that be being said...Best of luck with your surgery.  It was the BEST thing I ever did for MYSELF.  Let us know your journey and never forget...there are alot of people here...all ages, sizes and from all walks of life.  We love to share ourselves and help others...we have all been through it.  

HUGS...Dale   
Most Active