4 Days Post Brachio/Torsoplasty and BA...

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/09 4:03 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Okay, I feel fine. No problems.

Which is why I'm worried. So many woman say this Brachio is awful and painful, and why sure, an incision hurts every so often, I'm just concerned that maybe I'm doing too much because I feell good. Like reaching for something, making my own food is not a problem at all for me.

So...does it get worse? Or am  I just lucky? Because I hear woman with so much difficulty after brachio, and especially since I had it very very extended to get rid of extra skin on the torso.

Sorry if this is rambly, I'm just curious about other experiences.

My unveiling is on Tuesday.  I can't WAIT to see how I look!
DEBI R.
on 7/12/09 6:03 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I had TT and brachioplasty at the same time and I was using my arms the same day. I didn't have any problems using my arms but they did swell the more I used them. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Johanna !
on 7/13/09 12:57 am - Formerly known as jdcRI, RI
I hope you really are healing well -but girl do not jinx yourself!! remember how great you said you were doing with your LBL  then you had that giant gaping wound!!!  :)

Do not over do it - an open arm wound will be VERY painful!!!
Johanna - like Joe-on-uh, or that movie, Juwanna Man!  

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/09 2:38 am
I haven't a clue, and no advice at all.

But HI, SHIRA!

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/09 2:41 am - Los Angeles, CA
Hey CHARMING!!

Wanna come visit the bored?!
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/13/09 5:39 am - Springfield, MA
Hello; I had my TT on Tuesday July 7th and me too have been up and around.  I even cooked dinner for my boyfriend and my mom! I feel ok and I just don't like the idea of being in bad all day or sitting down all day.  My surgeon removed the drainers today so I am going to take a nice warm shower and sleep.  I think you should listen to your body; just rest and don't overdo things.......good luck!
Jupiter6
on 7/13/09 3:07 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
 I lost a ****load of skin, so I expected mine to be hell afire-- but it's been tolerable--- just hard to live w/o arms when you've had everything else done as well. I have a hard sore fluid mass under my right arm and get sick of wrapping the *******s, but they and my breasts are not super problematic. My effin' hernia spot is trying to kill me, though.

Does get a lil' worse, though. Initially nerves are disconnected. Also swelling can be a bear:Mine were sewn super-tight. Hang in!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Most Active