Another try for P.S. *fingers crossed!*

kendralynn
on 7/12/09 3:22 am - IA

So 3 years after getting denied for P.S. from my old insurance, I have decided to try again. I had my plastic surgery consult a few weeks ago and it went well. The Dr. was kind of snotty and a know it all, but she is very good so I can deal. She seemed to think it would be no problem at all to get insurance coverage for my stomach, and then I could get other things done at the same time for ½ off. I settled on a breast lift (which will also help some upper back flab) and my arms. I’d like to get my thighs too, but my tab after insurance is already at 8 grand so that will have to be good for now. I’m going to take a loan, make the minimum payments, then refinance next spring to combine all of my lovely debt! Now I just have to wait on insurance and get this thing scheduled yesterday! *I am praying hard that I will get approved this time because I know if would improve my confidence so much. I stood butt naked in front of 4 people, and I did it like a pro. I can’t wait to get this crap cut off! I know its gonna hurt, but it will be worth it. J My biggest worry is that I will have to wear a compression garment that goes to my wrists for 6 weeks, and that is going to look ridiculous in the hot August weather when I have recess duty! I really don’t want to tell people, but I most likely will have to, or try to roll the sleeves up during work!

Wish me luck :) PS - Post p.s. surgery advice welcome!

~K
Open RNY 7-27-04   
-180 Lbs.
CELINES Rodriguez
Torres

on 7/12/09 7:13 am - Springfield, MA
Hey girl; I had a TT on Tuesday; to be honest it hurt the day after the surgery then the pain meds helped me manage and I have been feeling ok.  Is like pressure not really pain at this point.  I have my first post-op visit tomorrow at my surgeon's office and I am hoping she will removed the drainers; I have two.  I will like to have my arms done and I have scheduled an appt. for next month. 

I wish you luck and please keep us up to date with the process.Hugzzz
kendralynn
on 7/12/09 9:03 am - IA
Thank You...I will!!! :)
~K
Open RNY 7-27-04   
-180 Lbs.
Most Active