Good LAWD almighty..... I so OVERDID it.......

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/10/09 7:57 am, edited 7/10/09 7:59 am
But I HAD to!!!!  See....what had happened was........ (don't all the 'dumb-****I-did-but-please-don't-call-me-stupid-to-my-face' stories start out like that???)  LMAO!!!

Ok - I had to travel for business this week, so that means schelpping through airports.  I HAD to do carry on only because I have the magnet on me that says "Hey - Baggage Carriers, LOSE all my shiot EVERY time I fly - I HATE wearing CLEAN underwear!!!"  Sooooo - more schelpping.

Everything was kinda okay until the trip BACK - when my first flight was 30 min late and my connection back home only had a 50min window according to the original schedule so now it's 20 which is really 5 because of boarding time.......

WHY did I make it from the far side of concourse E in the Charlotte NC airport to the FAR side of Concourse B in said airport in LESS THAN 10 MIN with a carry on pull bag, laptop case AND purse in tow?????  I looked like a replay of those old Hertz commericals with OJ...................

AND MAN am I paying for it today!!!!!  Good thing I found a 'hook up' for the good stuff - there is MUCH laying and relaxing in my future for this weekend....... OUCH!!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Lynette N.
on 7/10/09 9:01 am - LA
I hope you are feeling better soon!  
How far out are you?  Take it easy over the weekend and let your husband take care of you so you can regain your strength.
Lyn
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 7/10/09 9:35 am
I'm just over 6 weeks out - not cleared for the gym so I know that airport run was WAY outta bounds....

Husband?  Don't have one - dang, you got me all excited, thought I had one and just forgot - I was already getting happy about only paying half the mortgage....... LOL!!!!!  I will take it easy though... VERY easy. 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

O. Kufi
on 7/10/09 10:49 am

Too too funny, you are a HOT MESS!

Take it easy, get some rest and stay out of the airport

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 2:21 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Oh yeah, we've all done this stupid **** For me, it was right after my RNY. I was like "let's go out and play". Um, no.

Glad you learned a valuable lesson. I know I'm gonna have to learn it (again!) having just done my arms/BA. I feel fine, but I tire easily. Meaning I'm gonna go at it was caffeine!!

Feel better!!
Most Active