LBL and leg pain?

liz73
on 7/10/09 4:42 am
Just curious.  I'm 9 days out from my lbl & still have leg pain down around my knees???  It's very manageable but it seems an odd place for pain.  Did anyone else experience this?

-liz
O. Kufi
on 7/10/09 10:45 am
Wow...sorry to hear that. Hope someone chimes in with some help but no I didnt have that issue with my LBL.

Hope you feel better soon.

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 11:22 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Liz,
I hope the pain has gotten better now....

I don't want to scare you but pain behind the knee can be a sign of blood clot.  Does it feel hot to the touch or look very red where you have the pain?  If so, I'd call the Dr or just go to the emergency room.  Trust me, it's far better to be safe with this....please call the Dr.

Let me know how you are doing...I'll be worrying about you.  It's the mother hen in me.

Ruth
Kennedy12
on 7/10/09 12:58 pm - Chicago, IL
Liz,

I hope you called Dr. A or got checked out to put your mind at ease. Please let us know how you are doing!

Jillian
Phase 1 Plastic Surgery Completed 9/9/09 with Dr. Siamak Agha.

Melissa M.
on 7/10/09 1:47 pm - Seabrook, TX
I had some pain shoot down the side of my leg the day after my surgery.  I knew my outer thigh would be sore due to the lipo but the fact that it ran down to my calf had my dr concerned a bit so he sent me to the ER.  I didn't have any warm spots but I was a little nervous about it myself.  That was the worst day pain wise because that was the first day I attempted to walk after the surgery.  They did lab work and an ultrasound on my groin and leg area.  All was fine so that was a relief. 
liz73
on 7/15/09 1:54 am
Thanks everyone!

The leg pain has subsided and my PS said it was totally normal.  Apparently he undermined the skin all the way down to the knee and pulled me up very tight explaining the knee pain.  Hopefully this helps someone in the future from the worries.
DS Facts
on 7/15/09 8:09 am
Thanks for letting us know Liz.

Bev
Most Active