moved to DFW - suggestion on PS Dr. for hernia repair and LBL and cost?

houstondarlin
on 7/9/09 11:08 pm - Humble, TX
Please let me know who you would recommend for a large hernia repair and LBL and what your cost was without insurance.  I have a relatively small amount of hanging skin below my waist - above my waist is a different story - I look like I am 6 months pregnant from the hernia.
Deb *.
on 7/9/09 11:22 pm
I can't give you costs without insurance because mine paid for my panniculectomy, however I strongly recommend Dr. Christine Stiles in Frisco.  www.drcarman.com 214-618-4000

She did a fabulous job and had no problem submitting information to my insurance.  She personally answered my emails before I became a patient, and spent extra time answering my questions and making sure I understood everthing.  Her staff is exceptional and called me several times after hours and on weekends to see how I was doing after surgery. 

She does surgery at both Baylor Frisco and Presby Plano.  Her office is off of the Dallas North Tollway in Frisco.

Send me a PM if you have more questions and I can share the pics of my panni.

Debbi

happy girl
on 7/10/09 6:04 am, edited 7/10/09 6:05 am
If I lived in Texas, I would see Dr LoMonaco.  I believe he is located in Houston.

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Ansampson
on 7/10/09 11:58 pm
I would recommend Joseph Kuhn as my first choice 214-823-5000 he has two offices Medical City and Baylor Dallas. Second choice would be David E. Morales 214-827-8407. Price varies depending on what you have done, I paid $13,595 for tt with extension and my arms with lipo
Most Active