It's Been Two Years, 135 lbs, and 20 (10) Dress Sizes

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 2:21 pm - Los Angeles, CA
Topic: It's Been Two Years, 135 lbs, and 20 (10) Dress Sizes

I don't really know how the express how grateful I am to everyone on this board who ever helped me though any of my silly problems, though the endless amount of questioning, through the WOW moments, the "It'll never happen moments" and through the "ooh, alcohol is FUN moments".

So much variety and I am grateful for every single experienve with all of you who have helped to change my life and inspire me daily as I read about yoursl

Here's what I iooked like about 4 weeks after my Lower Body Lift and Tummy Tuck.

Here's What I looked like right before my RNY.

And her'e my little video I  made. smg.photobucket.com/albums/v203/shira467/

Yesterday, July 8, I had a brachioplaty and boob augmenttion done. I'm a bit tender , but I'll be amazing. So truly, thank you to ALL of your. Forr teachingme to listen  to myslef and not just be a damn hypocrite. To listej to my body, and that i can be just as happy with 2 pieces of chocolate, if not more happy, than if you'd have the whole box.

So thank you. Just thank you, and excuse the rambliings. I'm on painkillers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket (Who'd Have Every Though THAT WOULD HAPPEN

SO THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!!
MyLady Heidi
on 7/10/09 2:29 am
You look beautiful, congratulations!

Hugs Heidi

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 2:33 am - Los Angeles, CA
Thank you Heidi. I just hope that people will look at this and see the struggle is worth it!
O. Kufi
on 7/10/09 4:19 am
You look great!!

Congratulations and thanks for sharing. I love reading people so excited as they walk through this journey. Each step is  a milestone to share as we encourage each other along the way.

You know you are rocking that little black dress!!!!!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 11:22 am
Your journey is inspirational!

And you look great!

Most Active