Plastics in Mexico

novascotiadawn
on 7/9/09 5:20 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Does anyone know if they give the same service as the VSG doctors do. Like picking you up at the airport and ect...

My family doctor said yesterday they don't cover panniculectomy removals here. I'm OK with that. I'm liking the care that everyone gets in Mexico. Truthfully their hospitals look nicer and cleaner then ours here in Canada.

Any suggestions welcomes!

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

jan R.
on 7/9/09 7:21 am - PA
Donna.....
    I used Dr. Cardenas in Monterrey Mexico and they give you full service from airports transfers to doctors visits.  My doctor even came to my hotel and seen me on alot of the days!  If you want to see a picture of the hospital and rooms you can search my video on You Tube!
Just search Janeth Repasky and it will show you pictures of everything!!
Good Luck
Jan
O. Kufi
on 7/10/09 4:28 am
Donna

My ps is Francisco Sauceda and he is Monterrey Mexico. His website is www.medicaltourism.com/mx. Another site that one of his patients created based on her journey is www.mymexicopsjourney.com. I totally concur with her and then some.

I am in monterrey now having completed my 2nd round with him. Pull up some of my old post if you are interested or send me an email.

I love to hsare my experience.

Dr Sauceda you ROCK!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

katiekat412
on 7/13/09 1:53 am
Any info you could share with me about Dr. Sauceda would be greatly appreciated!!! What procedures did you have done?

Highest weight 250/ SW 233/Lowest Weight 135/Regain Highest 175/Current Weight 160

Most Active