650 Pound LOSER get loose skin help!!

JRinAZ
on 7/9/09 8:49 am - Layton, UT
Post Date: 7/9/09 3:40 pm
Last Edit: 7/9/09 3:44 pm
Topic: 650 Pound LOSER!!!
http://tlc.discovery.com/  

Tune in on Sunday at 5 p.m. to the TLC channel. 

Arizona’s very own David Smith (recently spoke at the Chandler Support Group) will be on a documentary of his journey from 650 plus pounds to his present healthy weight!

David’s daily struggles are not unlike our own and though he did not have weight loss surgery; he is an advocate for “getting the weight off" and has been very supportive of many of us who have gone that direction. In fact, David is now a personal trainer and loves working with those of us who are just getting our feet wet with exercise. 

I love the program that Chris (David’s mentor) has developed of a low carb lifestyle. If we followed his plan then we’d all be right on target with our own surgeon’s program!

My very cool boss: Dr. Mehdi K. Mazaheri will be part of this documentary. See his awesome technique as one of the best Plastic Surgeon’s in the U.S. His expertise is specifically with those who have had a successful weight loss! He was a participant in David’s quest to achieve a normal/healthy body! 

You can read some of David’s story on Dr. Mazaheri’s blog: 

www.drmazaheri.blogspot.com  

If you are interested in having a consultation with Dr. Mazaheri after you see his amazing work on the documentary, then just shoot me an email and I’ll extend a complimentary consultation code that you can use any time following your own weight loss! [email protected] 

I don’t have cable so will have to watch this on my laptop the next day through the internet! I look forward to a big dose of inspiration and motivation from David’s shared weight loss experience! 

LOSER’S ROCK!!! 

BTW – the title of the Documentary is “650 pound Virgin"! ??#@%*&!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

huskerfan85
on 7/9/09 9:17 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I Joyce, I have seen the blurbs about that show, and while I HATE the title, it looked intriguing.  Now that I know it is for real I will try to watch it.  Hope you are doing well.
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active