My Body Plastics Story (long!)

Cindy F.
on 7/9/09 6:14 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Thanks for all the information.  Glad you doing good.  Boy this is a post I am going to keep.  Thanks for all the tips.

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 9:24 am
Thanks for the thourough account, it is very helpful... Fab
MelissaF
on 7/9/09 10:02 am - Northwood, IA
Just so glad all is well and u are coming thru this just fine.. realize the road is bumpy and its tought at first but each day gets better and u will love the results and feel it is all worth it... aweome detailed accounts of what was helpful and your experiences, this will help many!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 12:40 pm
Thank you for sharing!  I am scheduled for a tummy tuck and breast lift on August 25th, you answered many of my questions.

Also, you look amazing!

Sherline
huskerfan85
on 7/9/09 1:44 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
WOW I knew you had a lot done at one time but I did not realize just how much.  I can't believe you were under 12 hours! That is the main reason I chose to not do multiple procedures....I don't do so well under anesthesia.  I fainted 6 days after my surgery and was told it was residual anesthesia....so You are my HERO!!!  I cant wait to see the final results without tape.
Gayle  6'2" 

MyLady Heidi
on 7/10/09 2:37 am
You look great!  I am so happy for you, I hope all heals well and no need for revisions, you have had too many of those already.  I opted for just an extended tt also, no t incision though, they said I didn't need it, best investment I ever made.  I wish my arms were tighter, they loosen up a lot, but they are better and I am not embarassed to wear a tank top now, they are just chunky just like when I was this weight when I was young, fat arms and fat legs.  Lucky me.

Keep healing and keep the pics coming.  I can't wait to see the new you.
Hugs Heidi

Most Active