Talk to me about Flexees

huskerfan85
on 7/9/09 9:14 am, edited 7/9/09 9:15 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Do you use these?  I just found them at Kohl's buy one get one 50% off so I thought I would try one.  I found a lite control pant liner.  Have you use this, does it give any support on the thighs?  I am looking for something a little lighter to wear in California next week.  I will be sitting in meetings all day Monday-Friday so was looking for something that might be a little cooler. 
Gayle  6'2" 

Jessica H.
on 7/9/09 11:29 am - Johnson City, TN
I would also like to know something about these...I've already bought Spanx, Assets, Hanes, and Sweet Nothings and still haven't found one I like.  I have a 15% off coupon to use at Khol's this weekend and thought I would try that brand...

330/294/161/170

highest/surgery/current/GOAL!  *Below Goal!*

O. Kufi
on 7/9/09 2:22 pm
I have used them since last october. It took me awhile to find something that was comfortable and fit me well and these were it. I used the everday pant liner and the high waist. The give me a nice smooth look and keep everything together. I started using them after i graduated out of my stage one compression garments.

Happy hunting!

We love because God first loved us (1John 4:19)

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 3:25 pm - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Gayle,

Where in California?  Anywhere in the Los Angeles metro?

I used to wear Flexees because they provide pretty good support yet are forgiving with size changes.  Since I am pretty close to goal, I have switched to mostly Victoria's Secret.  However, i bought those a little early and have to replace about half my panties because my ass size went down to small.  I still have some Flexees which I haven't even worn that are the right size and will probably use at some point.  Pretty...

Lisa
huskerfan85
on 7/10/09 12:46 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Hi Lisa, thanks for the info on the flexees.  I wish we were going to be in the LA area, but we are in Sacramento.  The good thing is that I have not been there since I was in first grade and we are downtown near the capital so I have been told there is lots to do in the evenings.
Gayle  6'2" 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/9/09 5:31 pm
They sell those in 3 packs at Costco.  I wear them and love them.  They are light weight and just enough control for now. 

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

huskerfan85
on 7/10/09 12:47 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks for the heads up about costco, if they work for me, I will head there as costco is less than a mile from my house.  I have not seen them, but then again I was not looking for them either..lol
Gayle  6'2" 

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/10/09 5:19 pm, edited 7/10/09 5:19 pm
You're welcome.  They are in the undies area of the store!  I hope they have them there too!!!  Good Luck!

edit:  if you can't find them in the Springs, I know they are at the Parker and Santa Fe Costco locations.  I haven't checked at the Park Meadows store.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active