6 days to go...

sanguinarythorn
on 7/8/09 11:19 am - Newport News, VA
My TT is on Tuesday. I actually got the letter from insurance yesterday with my formal approval. Definitely going in the scrapbook :) I'm beginning to get very anxious, having trouble sleeping, and losing appetite. I'm trying to get everything ready at work, it feels like I'm getting ready for maternity leave all over again. I hope that I'll be back to work in 2 weeks.

Anyways, just wanted to update and let everyone know how hella excited I am! I wrote about it in my blog, but my surgeon has decided to do the muscle tightening that insurance won't pay for, and he's not going to charge me for it. He's going to use absorbable suters because I plan to get pregnant again in a year or so.

Anyways, wish me luck!!
huskerfan85
on 7/8/09 1:01 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats!!!!  From what I am reading here about others and there TT I would not count on being back to work full time or full speed in two weeks.  I just had a thigh lift without any muscles, and know that I could not have gone back in 2 weeks full time.  Good Luck, and remember you are worth the time to heal!
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active