X-Post Residency Program in Boston-Plastic Surgery

MultiMom
on 7/8/09 10:14 am - NH
I recently read (and thought I saved) information about a Residency Program for Plastic Surgery in Boston where people can have plastics at a fraction of full costs. If anyone can give me this information, I would really appreciate it.

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

doreenh
on 7/8/09 7:33 pm - Meredith, NH
Here's the info for Mass General.  I had my arms done there in May and am very happy with the results. I think they look great!  If my insurance doesn't cover my TT, I would go back! It cost me $3600 for the arms, he even pulled some of my back fat in, so my bra back bulge is gone, and did some lipo on them.  The only drawback is I live 2hrs away, so it's a drive for a check-up, but daughter lives in Boston, so I stay late and have dinner with her.
Good Luck
Doreen

MASS. GENERAL PLASTICS CLINIC INFORMATION
1st- Call MGH general number to obtain a Blue Card number if you have never been there before. 1-617-726-2000 ask for the registration center.

2nd- Call the plastic surgery clinic at 1-617-726-2760 and tell the secretary that you would like to make an appointment for a consult.

MultiMom
on 7/8/09 9:58 pm - NH
Thank you so much, Doreen!

I have been approved by insurance for the panni removal and wanted to have BA at the same time. Unfortunately the cost for that was 7300.00 which I think is a lot. I want to be sure before I spend the $$.

Martha

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

Iam_with_the_Band
on 7/9/09 12:04 am
Thanks for posting this information again!

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Redhaired
on 7/9/09 11:17 am - Mouseville, FL
For information on programs in other states go to http://www.aacplasticsurgery.org/residentresource.html  At that site you will find a list of resident programs -- then you can contact the individual programs to determine if they offer a reduced fee.  Most do.  If there is a medical school close to you and it is not listed I would call the school and ask for the plastic surgery department to find out if they have a residency program.

Red

Most Active