tt pics 9 days post op

huskerfan85
on 7/8/09 9:14 am - Colorado Springs, CO
You look great!!
Gayle  6'2" 

ericas623
on 7/8/09 9:19 am - Roseville, MI
Thank you to all that have responded.  It really helps once in awhile to hear positive things.

Erica
Renee2007
on 7/8/09 12:01 pm - Central, FL
You look great and your inscisions are healing nicely. Mine look very similar. I felt really good the first few days that I was steady on the pain meds. Now that I'm weaning off of them I'm feeling the major soreness and stinging. I'll be glad to get past this stage. Extra strength tylenol does nothing for me.

Renee
 My DS   
SW/263  CW/136 GW/150

Cindy F.
on 7/9/09 6:42 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
You look so great.  Glad you doing good too.  What was the worst or hardest part for you?
Looking forward to mine Oct 5. 

Hugs
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
ericas623
on 7/9/09 12:52 pm - Roseville, MI
Honestly it was easier than the GB.  However, the worst part for me is the drain removal.  Some people say it doesnt hurt.  For me, it was the worst ever.  I told the doc I hated him.  I also cried it hurt so bad.  I don't cry either.  Also not being able to have a bowel movement.  That's pretty bad too.  You cant strain your muscles.

Good luck on yours.

Erica
sweetbabi
on 7/9/09 7:33 am - Haines City, FL
you look great.

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 12:07 am
WOW you look great & your incisions are awesome especially considering you are only 9 days out.  Good luck with your healing process...

Fab
Jessie-F
on 7/10/09 8:50 am
looks really good!!! Mine still has tape all over, get it out next week.
Most Active