Hi All, Sorry for not posting

sisichi
on 7/8/09 12:16 am - Manchester, PA
Hi Everybody, I am sorry for not posting more but I have been trying to heal my inner thigh and its been a bugger. I have not been able to sit at the computer long enough to post, I have been keeping up with all the girls procedures here and hope all has turned out well. My inner thigh has healed to the point that it needs to scab over and then complete the healing. I think its been the most difficult part of the surgeries.
My under arms are also quite raised and bumpy, with thick scars, hoping to use the gel strips to see if that will help, I think in time it will fade more. The trip back from Monterrey is the hardest part of the journey, sitting 5 or 6 hours and getting in and out of seats, I would definately recommend to keep your stitches in your thighs until you get home, that may help with the wound opening.
Also have had major depression, due to restrictions on movement and activities, if I walk too much I swell like crazy, if I rest the swelling goes away, go figure. Well keep up the healing process everybody and good luck to the new surgeries. Best wishes, Carole
huskerfan85
on 7/8/09 12:27 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry you are having such a tough time healing.  I hope it gets better for you!!  Good Luck with the trip home.
Gayle  6'2" 

trudie74
on 7/8/09 12:29 am - Round Rock, TX
Hang in there...even the thighs get better.  I agree it is the toughest and the restricted mobility can make you feel frustrated...it will all be worth it in the end so keep your eye on the prize!

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/09 1:50 am
I am so sorry you are having such a tough time, but it does seem from most peoples posts that the inner thighs are tougher on us than the rest.  But those same posts also say that they are happy they did it, & it was worth it, so keep that in mind. Sending you well wishes & praying that you recover quickly & smoothly...  I got my date & will be going to Monterey  in Oct.  Fab
Cindy F.
on 7/9/09 6:35 am - Monterey Park, CA
VSG on 09/18/07 with
Wishing you healing thoughts.  Hope the thighs start cooperating very soon. 

Hugs and kisses
 Cindy F  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain" 
Most Active